off topic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why was ZAcHw117 banned?

You should mow your lawn dude!

fJPbuKW.gif

Those were good days. Back when you could start a birthday thread and people from all over would participate in it. Not like today’s endless circle jerk of negativity involving the same 4 or 5 guys. You would do well to note the people who posted in the thread who are still active now. Those really were different days.

Did no one ever start a birthday thread for you? Let me know when it is, and I’ll be more than happy to start one for you too!

The good days were 2006 to 2010.

A lot of forum regulars have been going missing lately. Some spooky things have been going on. The forum shuts down and some members get banned.

Gang I think we may have another mystery on our hands

Also I would like to add, for a ADULT toy forum, seems a bit childish to say to least to have language filters or even grade school rules on here considering I have never seen much of anyone on here below 18. Most of the collectibles here are teen's paycheck from McDonald's so it may be biased for me to presume. But the way people act on here as if language or a boob is going to offend someone is completely absurd.

I know this is Dave's forum, but the way I've seen people post and such is no different then Zach. Especially when I've read Jye's post on his I had Sex as a newspaper boy since 10. No one is above the forum regulations, but giving those special privilege why others are protected because they are in a buddy buddy system is making me feel that are the rules even necessary anymore...

Sounds like its time for you to move on. This isn't your government/political system, etc... its a board for collectors to come together, if you can't follow the few rules it does have, you should probably examine why you are even registered here. Before you even think of responding that I don't understand the inequalities and injustice (of a message board, rofl, can't believe this is even a discussion) among my infractions was one for circumventing the language filter. I'd posted some pretty nasty **** over the years and not gotten infracted or banned, but the infraction was actually just for a funny meme gif that had a fairly innocuous word in it that was on the list. The mods won't catch everything, but when you just come back from a ban, you should probably be monitoring your output thoughtfully.

and thats fine, thats good to say, IF zach had done something but no one seems to have seen him do something after coming back

I'm speaking in general, as he said, Zach didn't write that, he stated he made the quotes up, but he actually made a quote up in Zach's name evading the filter while complaining about the ban hammer not being equally applied to all, so I'm guessing he's testing his own hypothesis to see if he gets infracted or banned. As far as your subject goes, who cares, its Dave's board, he can kick anyone off for anything he wants, don't like it, move on, make your own. Hell, he could ban you for PM'ing him and annoying him, this isn't a board people have a right to post on.

if you dont care then Get the HELL out if this thread. why should i have to suffer your idiotic opinions. thanks for wasting my freaking time

You, referring to anyone else as idiotic. :lol

Maybe delete this as a public thread if you only want a circle jerk of supporters. Again, not your board, bro. Sorry about your girlfriend, better?

You, referring to anyone else as idiotic. :lol

Maybe delete this as a public thread if you only want a circle jerk of supporters. Again, not your board, bro. Sorry about your girlfriend, better?

Again, that is a point I have seen crows make time and time again in other threads. Odd that he seems to feel differently about this thread.

Why was ZAcHw117 banned?

You post in the walking dead thread even though you stopped watching (and usually only to congratulate yourself for not watching). How is that different again, oh wise one? :lol

(And dang, why do you have to sling personal insults? I thought you were above that.)

I've actually done nothing but be civil and try to respond to Raven Eyes post, for which Crows first calls me idiotic, then calls me a ******. And he calls me these names because I put the words "who cares" in a statement to his response to me. My post was in reply to Raven, thats what those quotes meant, the who cares was in response to your comment, which I wasn't replying to, I was replying to Raven... but continue calling me names for actually stooping low enough to answer you.

Why was ZAcHw117 banned?

Ohhhh. Well I’m glad you (crows) don’t get to decide when something is okay and when it’s not.

I have to ask again, why do you have to be so rude and sling insults?

OMG, didn't take you long to edit your ****** statement, brave child, Crows.

Niltusk is being a stupid, gives his worthless, idiotic opinion but then says who cares. you guys say you dont care yet you are spending time posting here... you guys are a couple of geniuses :duh:duh:duh:duh

This, for example, was quite rude.

Why was ZAcHw117 banned?

Who said I don’t care? The thread title is click bait. I definitely care. Zach made himself a unique (and controversial persona on this board. Just because my mode of caring doesn’t align with your agenda doesn’t negate my right to post.

Sorry if that upsets you. :love

The sad thing is, I think you may honestly believe that. :lol

The reality most adults recognize is, you started calling me names because why? You didn't like my opinion? Crows, I'm going to give you some free education, you don't need anyone to bait you kid, you are literally your own worst enemy.

Don’t bro me. Please. I’m not your bro or your boi.

Sigh.

Why was ZAcHw117 banned?

Ultimately it isn’t any of your business, nor anyone else’s business, why Zach earned this latest ban. You are not a watchdog. And no one owes you an explanation.

Why was ZAcHw117 banned?

Why on earth would I do that? Have I been in any way unclear about any of the topics we have touched on.

So long as you can keep it civil I have no problem keeping it here.

:lol :lol :lol

He literally makes a post asking you to PM chat with him all night, Pixel... then, you reject him, you heartless cad, and he goes back and keyboard warrior implosion edits the same post. Classic. You can't even make this stuff up, this kid is so unstable.

:lol :lol :lol

He literally makes a post asking you to PM chat with him all night, Pixel... then, you reject him, you heartless cad, and he goes back and keyboard warrior implosion edits the same post. Classic. You can't even make this stuff up, this kid is so unstable.

I actually did pm him for the sake of clarity. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back