off topic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why was ZAcHw117 banned?

Aaannnnnd then he deletes it all...cherry on top. The full circle of internet meltdown... complete. :lol

and you are not here to troll and cause trouble.... ok. your last 3 posts are not trying to stir up crap....
if this is your idea of a joke then good job, i fell for it, i thought you were being serious. my hats to you man, super funny. I actually mean it, i hope this brings you laughter. well played.

im typing a reply to pixle, subject is closed. i deleted the posts because im just going to send him one PM and thats the end of it. its over

Troll and cause trouble? Restore your posts, who was trolling and starting trouble? We edited nothing, NOTHING! You have edited out name calling and deleted posts where you just went all crazy, because...internet....and things.

Grow up, and including the deleted posts, isn't this like the , what? 9th post since you said you weren't responding anymore? :lol

Classic narcissistic response, Crows. You insult everyone because its your thread and apparently if I don't agree I'm the troll. I think I can stand by my initial responses in this thread, everything else is just mismatched crap as you edited and deleted your way to attempt to salvage your dignity. The only thing larger than your ego and entitlement in this thread is your audacity to take a victim role. I'm done with this thread, which in your language means, I'm done with you, and unlike you, I'm a man of my word, you won't see me back in your Zach-shrine, I'm sure with your ego, thats a victory for you. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back