off topic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why was ZAcHw117 banned?

why did you open this thread if you are trying your hardest to ignore me and you hate Zach? looks like you are not doing enough to ignore me dude. what dont you agree with snake about? i think his judgement is great

But either way if you were banned right after coming back for no reason I would be wondering the same thing. I dont know if i would make a thread about it but i would be curious if you didnt do anything. im a reasonable hombre.

I couldn't resist.

>Zach posts some hawt ginger babes
>gets the ban hammer a few hours later

This goes deeper than I thought...
Spoiler Spoiler:

And people wonder why I cast my vote for RIDDICK... SOMEONE ON HERE HAS ABUSED THEIR POWER...

I have circumvented the language filter for 7 years... as SP said in Sandbox, some words like Bitches aren't even filtered but the word Fornication Under Condolences of the King is.

I semi-knew Zach, dude was major funny as **** and kept things real. I have left Facebook, not only because being one the 87 million who was 3rd partied; but because of Facebook police. Abuse of administrative powers over those who speak their mind freely is making this forum political... in a sense of what we all are here for FANDOM. I may jest Khev and Jye in their pandering of being Disney Poster Boys, however they are much entitled to their opinion as much as I am.

Now if someone here doesn't understand satire vs trolling then clearly we have a problem in this forum.

Clear case is if Zach said this in a test quote written by me...

ZaCHw117 said:
I think people here need to get some get real and just lay back or get some *****... :lol
Good post

ZaCHw117 said:
You f(_)cks are dumb@$$es and didn't read you cum stain.. :cuckoo:
Bad post

Does anyone read the difference cause I can and they're aren't real posts.

Also I would like to add, for a ADULT toy forum, seems a bit childish to say to least to have language filters or even grade school rules on here considering I have never seen much of anyone on here below 18. Most of the collectibles here are teen's paycheck from McDonald's so it may be biased for me to presume. But the way people act on here as if language or a boob is going to offend someone is completely absurd.

I know this is Dave's forum, but the way I've seen people post and such is no different then Zach. Especially when I've read Jye's post on his I had Sex as a newspaper boy since 10. No one is above the forum regulations, but giving those special privilege why others are protected because they are in a buddy buddy system is making me feel that are the rules even necessary anymore...

And people wonder why I cast my vote for RIDDICK... SOMEONE ON HERE HAS ABUSED THEIR POWER...

I have circumvented the language filter for 7 years... as SP said in Sandbox, some words like Bitches aren't even filtered but the word Fornication Under Condolences of the King is.

I semi-knew Zach, dude was major funny as **** and kept things real. I have left Facebook, not only because being one the 87 million who was 3rd partied; but because of Facebook police. Abuse of administrative powers over those who speak their mind freely is making this forum political... in a sense of what we all are here for FANDOM. I may jest Khev and Jye in their pandering of being Disney Poster Boys, however they are much entitled to their opinion as much as I am.

Now if someone here doesn't understand satire vs trolling then clearly we have a problem in this forum.

Clear case is if Zach said this in a test quote written by me...

Good post

Bad post

Does anyone read the difference cause I can and they're aren't real posts.

Also I would like to add, for a ADULT toy forum, seems a bit childish to say to least to have language filters or even grade school rules on here considering I have never seen much of anyone on here below 18. Most of the collectibles here are teen's paycheck from McDonald's so it may be biased for me to presume. But the way people act on here as if language or a boob is going to offend someone is completely absurd.

I know this is Dave's forum, but the way I've seen people post and such is no different then Zach. Especially when I've read Jye's post on his I had Sex as a newspaper boy since 10. No one is above the forum regulations, but giving those special privilege why others are protected because they are in a buddy buddy system is making me feel that are the rules even necessary anymore...

I really hate the lack of boobs at this board. A great pair always adds something special to a discussion. No matter what topic. See?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Meh, he didn’t seem to be legitimately contributing to the forum anyway. Be gone THOT!

Who does? The people that incessantly bellyache how their childhood was ruined? Box office talk? Mods that ban people because they got a chip on their shoulder over someone's opinion?

You contribute by reading ads, clickin' on auto-inserted links and gettin' pop-ups.
Duh.

You contribute by reading ads, clickin' on auto-inserted links and gettin' pop-ups.
Duh.

Given the cluster **** this place has become, I wouldn't be surprised to start getting Nigerian email scams from a bogus Sideshow Freaks email.

There's no blue swimsuit, so you're either colorblind or there's more to your ****posting than I thought.
Hmmm...

I guess he means the dude in the blue trunks.

:lol at all the weeping because a bromance was interrupted by a ban. :lol

:lol at all the weeping because a bromance was interrupted by a ban. :lol

When your boy got banned the first time, there was plenty of bellyaching which lead to more bans. But that's none of my business.

Zach was Difabio'd, so of course people can question it.

When your boy got banned the first time, there was plenty of bellyaching which lead to more bans. But that's none of my business.

Zach was Difabio'd, so of course people can question it.

Where did I say you could not question it. I wouldn't presume... but still....

orig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back