Obi-Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
I hope SSC is smart enough to give the collectors what they want... The baby Luke would be excellent. And Senator Organa could come with baby Leia.

I agree that I would like to see the exclusive item(s) be more significant. Luke's skiff guard blaster and Anakin's gummy-bear Sidious were OK but I would have loved to have seen something that was part of the actual figure making a difference and not simply a loose piece. An additional article of clothing or different headsculpt would be perfect. Something to differentiate the exclusive immediately and not, "...is there a gummy Sidious somewhere?..."

Re: 12" Ewan/Obi Wan

Pretty sweet though!!!! Can't wait to see what others characters SS has in store for us.........

Unfortunately I'm one of those unrich. With all of these new lines coming I'd better start getting real selective or things could get ugly. Having said that, I'll be sitting right here at the computer on friday waiting to pre-order.

dr2red, change your lunch hour! You will miss every exclusive in the future because I think there's one every Friday now or else get bluetooth something with a pda or laptop.

I believe this figure already has a thread in its proper forum, the Star Wars one :rolleyes:

Can't wait for Friday myself though.

Buttmunch said:
I believe this figure already has a thread in its proper forum, the Star Wars one :rolleyes:
Sooo, we can never talk Buffy or Angel or LOTR here again, either?
I don't believe that "proper" forums are designated to avoid talking about these in a movie/TV section, which they do also fall under. I don't read the Star Wars or LOTR forums, but I will be looking for the figures. Sorry if I overstepped an invisible barrier. :google
And now that I'm back to work, Friday means I probably won't be able to get one anyway. :banghead

I was just saying that if we already have a huge thread on the same topic in its proper forum, we don't need anyother one.

I just hope Obi-Wan is easier to order that Anakin was. My guess is the exclusive will be either Grevious' blaster, the guard electo-staff, baby Luke, or a surprise like a holo Commander Cody. He will come standard with his saber (on and not), the Jedi gear Annie came with, and the exclusive :confused: He didn't come in contact with many other things I can think of that would make good accessories.

I never would have thought of baby Luke as an accessory until it was mentioned here. Personally I don't think that's terribly exciting. I'd rather have a gummi Cody.

Buttmunch said:
I was just saying that if we already have a huge thread on the same topic in its proper forum, we don't need anyother one.
Understood.
All I was saying was, if I don't read that forum, I wouldn't know the thread existed, so I mentioned here for the figure collectors who frequent the Movie/TV area.

I kinda doubt a baby Luke would be an accessory because he wouldn't be articulated (I wouldn't think). Would he be wraped in cloth or a plastic blanket? I just don't think that would work. A Holo Cody could though as could Grevious' blaster or electro-staff. Only time will tell.

Argh! My wife doesn't want me to take time off work to order! It sucks because my manager is all "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" about the whole thing. Grrr.

The "holo" has been done already. If that is the exclusive piece (Cody or Yoda), I won't feel bad if I missed out on it. I think it will be the Grievious blaster as well.

Anyone know if Aargorn will be up for pre-order Friday too? :google I think Skinner could because he would be far less of a seller, but Aargorn will be just as popular/busy as Obi-Wan or any other SW figure.

I think Aragorn will be next wednesday.

This will be the pattern that SS have came up with to deal with the mass traffic for 12"

Star wars Fridays
LOTR Wednesdays

Back