Obi-Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aragorn will not be pre-ordering this Friday, just FYI. Today's preview is a sneak peak, and there will be more information about his pre-order in Friday's newsletter! So don't shed too many tears over the servers, although we do appreciate your concern :) :duff

Do we know roughly how many Obi's there will be? Just for us who will be at work and might not be able to get computer access...

Dusty, is Skinner going to go up on Friday too or is he being held back as well?

I would think that Obi-wan will be the same as Anakin.

man i cant keep up with these guys... they are killing me. :confused: i want to get into the LOTR 12" as well, but with the release of a new star wars character every other week i cant afford them. not to mention the PF--- WOO-HOO for Lurtz!!!

New,closer pic of Obi-Wan's face spotted at Sideshow's website:

kenobi8mz.jpg

Tomorrow is not soon enough !

Mathieu

Looks pretty good. I wish the goatee part of his beard was a little more bushy like in the movie, but I'm impressed with the likeness.

pitchin said:
dunno..........for that pic I'm alittle worried about the eyes

I think it's just the flash that does that...SS should really work on their pics. I think I remember reading a post from Andy Bergholtz that the lighting around the eyes kind of throw off the likeness..
Found it:

"Keep an eye on the production blog over the next few days, I hope to get some unpainted images of the sculpt up there soon like we did with Anakin. I think the darkness around the eyes is throwing off the likeness a bit in the preview image."

Mathieu

Obi-Wan-1.jpg

More than ever I'm convinced Sideshow needs to review their paint application policies or whatever. That sculpt is PERFECT, it looks exactly like Ewan MacGregor, but the paint scheme on the figure so far takes away from the realism.

I hope they show unpainted pics of the Aragorn sculpt.

..looks awesome to me,.the pf 1/4 line will have a hard time to surpass this..if they ever do that is.. this 12" line so far have been better than the sw pf line.. :google :D :google :D :D :D

Back