Obi-Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great likeness, the complexion is a bit too red, but other than that -- this piece is great! :banana

He didn't do anything special as an infant though. I just cried and looked at you. The blaster killed Greivious. Which would be better as an exclusive? Luke because he did less.

Buttmunch said:
He didn't do anything special as an infant though. I just cried and looked at you. The blaster killed Greivious. Which would be better as an exclusive? Luke because he did less.
Baby Luke is an actual character though. The fans that missed out on getting him would go ape.

Baby Luke is actually a variant of a figure already made. It would be no different than if the SDCC exclusive was baby Luke.

Buttmunch said:
Baby Luke is actually a variant of a figure already made. It would be no different than if the SDCC exclusive was baby Luke.
You try telling that to the fans that are screaming for blood because they didn't get one.

If he had a fully articulated body instead of just being a hunk of plastic I would understand. But do we really need a super articulated baby? The exclusives are meant to be special though. I would be extremely upset if I missed any exclusive even if it was a pile of dust. I would feel that my figure was incomplete.

The whole reason Sideshow started exclusives was to reward customers from ordering directely through them. That is not the same now. I would still order through Sideshow even if there wasn't an exclusive version. The exclusives have gotten out of hand and can't meet the demand for them. Even if there was only 100 non-exclusives figures and 5000 exclusive figuers what would be the problem. All the exclusives would sell and so would the last 100.

Baby Luke is not important to how I view Obi Wan so I wouldn't care if I didn't get him, but the others are right, the fans would riot if that was the exclusive.

I still think the exclusive will be a holo-Cody.

bronco1855 said:
I:m dying to see more pics of him from different angles. I think the scuplt is dead on ewan but his eys throw me off a little bit. Thoughts?

I have to agree...I need more pictures before I'm thrilled...his eyes seem a pit too puffy and dark. Otherwise he's looking good.

Exclusive could be a legless, BBQ'd Anakin, for that Mustaphar dio display everyone is wanting to do. :naughty

Who needs articulation when you don't have legs to stand on?...

Anakin said:
very nice, is me or the sw 12" line is looking much better than the sw pf line??:confused: :confused: :confused:
yeah sure:rolleyes:......at least the prototipes lets see the real deal........to de honest i have the hellboy 12" and looks pretty good........... so we have hope:D

THANK YOU SIDESHOW! I thought we would have to wait much longer to pre-order Obi-wan. Thank you Sideshow for such a wonderful surprise! =)

i'm suprised no one has noticed that his tunic is too light. it should be a little darker, actually tannish. as it is, it looks like the one he wore in episode 1. other than that, he looks great.

captain sack said:
i'm suprised no one has noticed that his tunic is too light. it should be a little darker, actually tannish. as it is, it looks like the one he wore in episode 1. other than that, he looks great.

episode 1 version is lighter

I hope Sideshow is listening so they could make the changes during this prototype phase....

PLEASE MAKE THE TUNIC DARKER!

Other than that... that Obi-Wan rocks!

Man, do all of those guys over at Rebelscum just complain about everything? If they cut off Ewan's head and stuck it on the figure they would say it still doesn't look like him. What do they want?

It seems Andy sculpted this too.

Back