Obi-Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the exclusive is something lame like Grievous' blaster so I won't have to take part in that priority pre-order nightmare. :horror

madden821 said:
Yeah, I guess you are right, but I am guessing another fast excusive sellout.

Without a doubt!!!! I know I'll be there refreshing with the rest of you:google

I dunno if it will be the blaster. If they ever make Grevious he could then only come with his cape and lightsabers. What would his exclusive be?

Buttmunch said:
I dunno if it will be the blaster. If they ever make Grevious he could then only come with his cape and lightsabers. What would his exclusive be?
I believe they already said they're not making a 1/6 Grievous.

Buttmunch said:

I think the jedi pilot headset would be a good choice as well. I am hoopin g for a baby luke accessory but not as the exclusive

A Grievous blaster seems ideal, since they are not making a Grievous and won't need to repeat it later.

On the other hand, it would be a poor exclusive, since you will never be able to pose Obi-Wan firing at Grievous with it.

tomandshell said:
A Grievous blaster seems ideal, since they are not making a Grievous and won't need to repeat it later.

On the other hand, it would be a poor exclusive, since you will never be able to pose Obi-Wan firing at Grievous with it.
I doubt they're gonna make a 1/6 Jabba, but they gave Luke the skiff blaster anyway.

Using forced perspective you can pose him shooting the 1/4 scale Grievous...maybe from across the room?

I thought they said that they probably wouldn't make one. Not a definate NO. Couldn't they just shrink down the 1/4 somehow and add in the articulation? Wouldn't that be easier than scratch? It seems even if he was the price of the 1/4 he would sell. I don't know if I'd go for it then though. $100 I would :google

The headset would make sense as an exclusive because without ships their isn't much a use for it. Anakin's wasn't though. The blaster or Luke would be the obvious choices.

If it was a staff, then the guards wouldn't have anything if they were made!

Buttmunch said:
I thought they said that they probably wouldn't make one. Not a definate NO. Couldn't they just shrink down the 1/4 somehow and add in the articulation? Wouldn't that be easier than scratch? It seems even if he was the price of the 1/4 he would sell. I don't know if I'd go for it then though. $100 I would :google

The headset would make sense as an exclusive because without ships their isn't much a use for it. Anakin's wasn't though. The blaster or Luke would be the obvious choices.

If it was a staff, then the guards wouldn't have anything if they were made!

I think people would riot if they missed out on a baby luke!

Honestly, is a baby Luke that important? NO! I agree though about the rioting. I know I will either way if I don't get an exclusive. The exclusives are supposted to be a little special. The severed heads with Vlad, Jason, Pam, and Conner were all great additions (as would have a Dooku head with Anakin).

at least not an exclusive one any way. I would love to see lil luke as a regular accessory though:naughty

Buttmunch said:
Honestly, is a baby Luke that important? NO! I agree though about the rioting. I know I will either way if I don't get an exclusive.

Yeah but is a pretty iconic character (if thats what you would call it)

Back