Obi-Wan Photos!! (exclusive could be a blaster)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Now.. when will we get a picture of those Jedi food capsules???

They're the gold and silver bullet-looking things on his belt. The original props are actually repainted pen tops. Very exciting.

It saddens me I not getting this. I REALLY want anakin and Obi-wan but Im trying to limit myself as theres ALOT happening this year. The Angel line, LOTR, SW and all the others too. So unfortunately I have decided I will not get any Prequel characters and only get my favourites from the OT. Which sucks coz I love the PT and OT, but OT means more to me. dammit! I really want these two(anikan and Obiwan):banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

ouch.

There is a lot this year. I will get as many of the PF LOTR as I can that I like, 12" I may get all of those we shall see. I'll either go all out on PF or 12" haven't made up my mind. SW I'll get some of the PF Vader, Grievous, Maul, etc. at somepoint and several of the 12". I'm just really gonna have to be picky.

Here's a great pic that someone made up over at rebescum forums:

ssfigures.jpg

pitchin said:
the best likeness is obi-wan though

I would agree, and the costume is awesome, too. Together they make this the most successful one yet. Some of the pictures seem like he is just leaping straight off the movie screen.

Love this pic

2117_press05-001.jpg

It's like the scene at the final lightsaber battle where obi-wan says

"Only a Sith Lord deals in absolutes. I will do what I must"

pitchin said:
Love this pic

2117_press05-001.jpg

Your right it does. Man this figure kicks ass!!:banana

Luke looks really worried in the pic of the three of them and I love the way they did the determination in Obi Wans face.

pitchin said:
Love this pic

2117_press05-001.jpg

..yes,. and look at that saber.:banana amazing detailed figure.., the best sw release yet from sideshow :google

All 3 look fantastic. Statue quality sculpts in my opinion.

I am more then happy to collect this line and skip out on the Star Wars 1/4 scale pieces.

I am a big Star Wars fan, but not as big as LOTR. So, these pieces are perfect for me. I can collect my favorite characters, without spending out the wazoo...I'll save that for my LOTR collection. :cool:

Why is the regular version coming with the extra gun hand? Kind of useless since he doesnt come with the Blaster. Oh, wait I got the Exclusive anyway so I don't care that much. :wacky

pitchin said:
Here's a great pic that someone made up over at rebescum forums:

ssfigures.jpg

Love the pic! They're a little out of scale to each other, but I'm not going to nit-pick a toy (even a $50 one). This set looks damn good! I know my kids will be more than happy with these. :)

The pic was photoshoped from three separate pics, so you can't really judge scale yet.

JustinLuck said:
The pic was photoshoped from three separate pics, so you can't really judge scale yet.

Nah, I won't even when I see them in person. Like I said, these will be for the kids, so any judgement will be from them. For me, $50 is reasonable for a kids play thing of this quality. :)

Back