Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually packing up some xmen bowens. I still love them but I just don't have space... I do worth about what you're saying though. I wish I had just one more besta.
Yeah I know the feeling...wishing for one more display cabinet never stops...just noticed we might be neighbors-I moved to Dallas a year and a half ago from the East cost

Did anyone get charged today?
Shows in the coming soon section and not the shipping now section.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah I know the feeling...wishing for one more display cabinet never stops...just noticed we might be neighbors-I moved to Dallas a year and a half ago from the East cost

We just might be! I have been in dallas for 8 years. It's always awesome to know there are fellow collectors around the corner.

Still no shipped notice-anyone get theirs?

Shipping notification is MIA

Sideshow told me they'll ship out in 3-5 business days.

yoda-the-empire-strikes-back.jpg

congrats to all who are getting this masterpiece. One of Sideshow very best statues from the last few years.

I'm on the Waitlist so fingers crossed. Why have some already made it out. Was ther a limited number released early?

Are you allowed to do the payment plan on the waitlist or do they just bill you for the total amount in one transaction?

All paid up, just under the wire! So glad Sideshow squeezed out a few more of these bad boys. I really regretted not jumping on this one originally.

Nice to see people who really want it and are going to keep it and appreciate it are getting the last run. I was originally going to skip him and just get the bad guys but once he went up for order thankfully I caved and got him. The only bad thing is that I don't have him somewhere I can see the back so to anyone getting him now if you have a spot where you can walk around (or at least look around) him and see the entire thing that will be the best. Obi is the best SW and possibly best overall statue Sideshow has made since the original Doom PF.

Got charged! He's on his way. Thanks for the display advice Darth Madden. I think I will try him on the table in the center of the room.

Back