Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you both mean the hilt with the little hook ..not at this moment but will be for a limited time by the end of the month.. you can put yourself on a wait list at Myc Sculptures :)

Thanks Slynger :)

Just received a notice that I will be charged in 21 days when Ben is received at Sideshow. Finally! So glad I scored one and with my rewards points used it comes to a whole $32. and change. Lucky

He comes with an ignited lightsaber for his right hand and then a switch out right hand holding nothing. Jedi sense tells us that if he doesn't have his lightsaber in his hand, he should have one dangling from his belt. This is what MYC provided. Below is mine with the MYC hilt.

Also, I am pretty sure the hilt was advertised on SS website before release. Then it started shipping and customers were suddenly missing a piece. Some time later SS 'updated' the online pics.

Also, I am pretty sure the hilt was advertised on SS website before release. Then it started shipping and customers were suddenly missing a piece. Some time later SS 'updated' the online pics.

Yep, that's pretty much what happened. Something about SS having difficulties with the hilt during production, so they just dumped it.

Will this fit inside a Detolf? Went on the waitlist for MYC custom saber. Not sure I will keep the PF Savage Opress now...

Will this fit inside a Detolf? Went on the waitlist for MYC custom saber. Not sure I will keep the PF Savage Opress now...

Not sure on the Detolf, but I would absolutely take this over Opress. This Kenobi is one of SS very best pieces across all their licenses IMO.

Totally agree slyger, this piece looks great. Opress was a impulse buy and I can live without it. I know my Darth Maul PF doesn't fit in a Detolf so he's still boxed up.

I just wish I'd get my shipping notice, already! I really like the character and hope they will give us more of what happened to him between the time he arrives on Tatooine and when he has the R2 unit delivered to him by Luke.

Back