Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've seen in pics, it deserves to be close to 1000. That seems to be the going rate for grails, and this looks the part. I can't wait to get mine.
After owning a lot of different kind of pieces, I think it's worth every penny to buy the good stuff. There is a big discrepancy between the grails and the mediocre stuff.

Really? Iv'e been searching ebay for at least 3 months and never seen this piece for that cheap? Looking recently they still seem to be at the higher end of 600-1000.

Was searching also and saw couple of recently ended transaction within the low range.

Yeah, what the hell. I thought they only charge you when it's shipping.

I really dont have any Star Wars Mythos statues so dont know how this will look by itself
I have this displayed by itself, and it looks great. I acquired a Vader since then, but didn't even put them next to each other. They display just fine as is. I wish I had the Fett, but will make do with the upcoming Fett PF...

I have this displayed by itself, and it looks great. I acquired a Vader since then, but didn't even put them next to each other. They display just fine as is. I wish I had the Fett, but will make do with the upcoming Fett PF...

Get fett!!! It's worth it! One of my faves. So much personality. These mythos statues are my wife's favorites.

Get fett!!! It's worth it! One of my faves. So much personality. These mythos statues are my wife's favorites.

I would say the top three to get are Kenobi, Fett and Vader. I know some people have mixed feelings on Vader's paint, but it's an awesome piece in person.

Tbh, and I could be well out of my league in saying this. I think the Mythos Fett looks better than the new PF just released... I don't have the Mythos Fett so Im just going off the pictures, but if I had to choose one of them it would be the Mythos.

Tbh, and I could be well out of my league in saying this. I think the Mythos Fett looks better than the new PF just released... I don't have the Mythos Fett so Im just going off the pictures, but if I had to choose one of them it would be the Mythos.

I'm choosing the Mythos Fett over the new PF. I just wish Disney didn't put the kybash on this line.... maybe someday it will come back.

Patience isn't one of my stronger suits, but for this grail piece I will try.

image.jpg

I just got off the phone with Sideshow since they've been sitting on my money for over a week with no shipping notice. There is a hold up at the port in LA and that is what's causing the delay. They are hoping that they get shipped today or tomorrow. Though I don't own it, wasn't this a similar fiasco with the comic Superman PF EX?

The problem with Superman was more that they kept receiving it in batches and some people wound up having to wait months while others got theirs right away. Some felt like Sideshow exacerbated the problem by prioritizing Flexpayers over regular buyers with the early shipments.

Back