Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 statues in a year!!! Bro you went in hard

Just checking out your art too man...
It's crazy and twisted but so awesome. You sir have next level skills
Yeah I went hard lol. I'm kind of some now though. I want the cotd stuff and that's it.
Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah I went hard lol. I'm kind of some now though. I want the cotd stuff and that's it.

I feel your wallets pain! I also began collecting in October of last year. In that time I've collected twenty PFs, one diorama, one prop replica, one art print, and two life size busts.

Yeah, this hobby is highly addictive. At some point though everyone slows down. I feel good about where I'm at now. It allows you to be a kid again but sooo much cooler. People come over impressed rather than looking down on a toy collection. I've been fortunate to have a wife be so cool about it.

Yeah, this hobby is highly addictive. At some point though everyone slows down. I feel good about where I'm at now. It allows you to be a kid again but sooo much cooler. People come over impressed rather than looking down on a toy collection. I've been fortunate to have a wife be so cool about it.

Doing that right now. I think my collection is nearly "complete" for me. I have a few pieces I will add over time, but for the most part, very happy to have what I have.

Doing that right now. I think my collection is nearly "complete" for me. I have a few pieces I will add over time, but for the most part, very happy to have what I have.

It's a weird feeling though right?
I was so all out when I started. Everything looked so cool and new. I had to have all the grails. Now, I don't "have" to have everything. I can just appreciate them through the pics on the forums.

I will have to check out your collection! :)

I feel your wallets pain! I also began collecting in October of last year. In that time I've collected twenty PFs, one diorama, one prop replica, one art print, and two life size busts.
If you're only 19 how on earth are you getting the money for 20pfs and 2 LSB? not paying rent or part of the mafia or something?

If you're only 19 how on earth are you getting the money for 20pfs and 2 LSB? not paying rent or part of the mafia or something?

I have a good job and I've always saved my money. I'm a college student but my education has been paid for by an Aunt who passed away and left me everything a few years ago. I don't have many expenses right now and I'm able to go pretty nuts with collecting for now. In a few years...I'll have to slow down...a lot.

I'm in kind of the same boat. Since August of last year I've bought, and have on pre-order, thirty seven PF's, at this point. If you make good money and don't have any debt, kids, etc, it's easy to buy a lot of crap you don't need :huh

I'm in kind of the same boat. Since August of last year I've bought, and have on pre-order, thirty seven PF's, at this point. If you make good money and don't have any debt, kids, etc, it's easy to buy a lot of crap you don't need :huh

It's all about space.for me at this point. I have two bestas and two detolfs in an apartment bedroom. That's all lol. It's probably a good thing I don't have more room or else my collection would be ridiculous.
You're right about money though.

I've been ducked into this line din e I got my boba. I am on the wait list do hope there are enough cancelations. Not too excited about Vader but the G guard is on my hit list for sure and darth maul is a got to get in the future, however this is another level.

Hoping we get this by the end of the month.

Been waiting for this for a long time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412868919.144724.jpg

Look what I got today !!!!!!!

Hells yeah! Me too!

As for the hilt, what is it exactly that's missing? Is there a picture of it somewhere with and without?

He comes with an ignited lightsaber for his right hand and then a switch out right hand holding nothing. Jedi sense tells us that if he doesn't have his lightsaber in his hand, he should have one dangling from his belt. This is what MYC provided. Below is mine with the MYC hilt.

Back