Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there no way the Mythos Vader fits into the Billy bookcase ?? ( Depth: 11 " Height: 79 1/2 " Width: 31 1/2 ")

Seems Obi Wan will be okay...my Vader will be arriving soon and I had planned to get the Billy and slap on Morliden glass doors; looking at the specs on Sideshow's website seems like Vader ( 12" W (304.8mm) x 11" L) MIGHT be a problem. Are this specs accurate?

Anyone been able to angle him nicely in a way that works? I wanted to display both Kenobi and Vader on one shelf.

.............Couldn't locate the Mythos Vader thread so posted here

here's the Vader thread - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?148237-Darth-Vader-Mythos-statue-part-2

Something about threads getting merged wrong so this new one (above) was created.

Sweet, I figured he wouldn't be coming until December... although I think I've already got Snake Plissken and the Bat Armory shipping that month... gonna be a pricey October followed by a similarly pricey December :lol

When does this ship!!!! I can't friggin wait! This Mythos line is some of the best crafted statues I own.

I like to think I have a lot of great statues in my collection. Of all the statues I have, I think this is probably my most favorite, beating out both my Fett statues and the XM Captain America. The amount of detail they packed into this piece and the story it tells work so well together, they will have a hard time topping this piece.

I like to think I have a lot of great statues in my collection. Of all the statues I have, I think this is probably my most favorite, beating out both my Fett statues and the XM Captain America. The amount of detail they packed into this piece and the story it tells work so well together, they will have a hard time topping this piece.

I agree. Since I started collecting last year, I've bought soooo many statues. I've also sold most of them because after seeing so many, you really start to see the difference in quality from statue to statue. This whole mythos line is on another level. Of the 20 statues I have, this line sits at the top with the best of them. I really can't wait.

I agree. Since I started collecting last year, I've bought soooo many statues. I've also sold most of them because after seeing so many, you really start to see the difference in quality from statue to statue. This whole mythos line is on another level. Of the 20 statues I have, this line sits at the top with the best of them. I really can't wait.

20 statues in a year!!! Bro you went in hard

Just checking out your art too man...

It's crazy and twisted but so awesome. You sir have next level skills

Back