Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone stated in the other forums, that they called Sideshow about wether or not they had a chance to convert. Theyput a waitlist in on the first day it opened back up, and SS said that there is a really good chance... So good news for people that got on the waitlist! Chances are increasing! For people that still have one, sell it while the value is still high! :)

I can't sell mine. I all ready ordered one from Sideshow so I won't be able to get a 2nd one. Plus he will go back up once these are gone.

I watched this one disappear the first time around but went on the new waitlist yesterday as well because it will go nicely with my Vader and Maul Mythos pieces (I need one Jedi in there and a 1\5 Yoda doesn't seem to be likely...).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I watched this one disappear the first time around but went on the new waitlist yesterday as well because it will go nicely with my Vader and Maul Mythos pieces (I need one Jedi in there and a 1\5 Yoda doesn't seem to be likely...).

You didn't get the Fett piece? That one is fantastic.

I don't think they would have opened the waitlist back up if if they didn't expect to have at least a few for new people.
They still probably could have left them open to retailers and sold out if they so wanted.

There's always the Attakus Yoda. You might need to do something to boost the height since the base is pretty plain, but it's an option.

I am also guilty of watching this one sell out. I couldn't afford it at the time and it sold out sooner than I expected (now I know why). I got on the WL right away, just in case.

Just got my wait list converted on this one, signed up on on May 10th at about 3 pm.

I just converted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI I submitted mine the day it opened!

Oh man, this feels like Christmas. I almost spent so much more a handful of times on Ebay and on these forums. I am so glad I never pulled the trigger.

I asked if anyone's had converted and a few hours later I did! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm in as well. I can't believe this! This is one of the first pieces I saw on the SS site when I first discovered this hobby a few months ago, and was so heart-broken I had just missed it. Waiting on Boba to convert now as well! If so, I'll have the 3 from the Mythos line I wanted! :blissy

Back