Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my waitlist converted too. I am scared. Are these the damaged remains of the returns or is this a new batch?

Just woke up to
News that my WL is also converting. This many, surely they can not all be damages they suddenly found. This is a fresh batch boys and girls!

Wow, wasn't expecting that... cool to all who are now getting him. Make sure you see if myc still has the lightsaber attachment. :)

And they are not returns... they are just finishing the original batch of 2000.

+1 to the WL conversion. Eagerly awaiting all the POed people who paid 700 bucks to lose their minds about this (not really eagerly)

It's actually back up for Waitlist on SS site, and I just got on. Don't know if I'll have a snowball's chance in ****, but fingers crossed! :pray:

EDIT: Do you think that the overseas preorders will take precedence?

Just got the conversion email but can't remember if my wait list ever actually closed? Happy though as it should ship shortly after I am billed on the 13th and I am only missing this one of the set so far.

Just jumped on the wait list today.
Never know if it will convert but have to try.
This sculpture is just too amazing to let go.

Already pre ordered one from overseas but hopped on the waitlist anyway in hopes I might be able to cancel the UK one and save quite a bit of money.

OH CRAP! I just noticed the waitlist opened back up! I am on that ****!!!! So awesome. I was gonna give up on this. Now I just have to convert... Still got many more months for it to happen.

OH CRAP! I just noticed the waitlist opened back up! I am on that ****!!!! So awesome. I was gonna give up on this. Now I just have to convert... Still got many more months for it to happen.

Now I wonder if these are in stock or shipping later? SS vague emails are never clear.

Just an FYI to all who converted, ALL conversion notices state it should ship out shortly afterwards. "Shortly" means nothing. Could be ready to go, could be several months.

Back