Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got on the wait list probably got a better chance of winning the lottery then getting a conversion but its worth a shot as it didn't cost me **** to try. Hopefully the chosen one comes and brings balance to the force and wipes out the remaining Jedi scum on the list ahead of me

I just got on the wait list probably got a better chance of winning the lottery then getting a conversion but its worth a shot as it didn't cost me **** to try. Hopefully the chosen one comes and brings balance to the force and wipes out the remaining Jedi scum on the list ahead of me

Actually, I think we might have a decent chance at this one. It all depends how many they need to make to finish the set(I heard 300). When I spoke with Sideshow last week about it they said a few overseas retailers have been given a specific allotment, and the rest will be given to people on the waitlist.

Considering Sideshow has now updated the release date to 4th QTR 2014, I think that's a positive sign. If I don't end up converting, I do have one on preorder from a UK retailer. Getting one from overseas will still be cheaper than the secondary market.

Considering the fact this line just more or less got cancelled, this will be cheaper for those who have to go through a UK retailer as these are bound to skyrocket in the aftermarket here shortly.

edit - assuming you can't get it through SS that is.

Last edited:
Now I wonder if these are in stock or shipping later? SS vague emails are never clear.

That's what I'm wondering. The email led me to believe they're billing me on Tuesday and shipping soon after, but it specifically says "the order will go live on May 13th." I guess that could mean nothing more than my order will be confirmed then and it'll bill and ship in December.

That's what I'm wondering. The email led me to believe they're billing me on Tuesday and shipping soon after, but it specifically says "the order will go live on May 13th." I guess that could mean nothing more than my order will be confirmed then and it'll bill and ship in December.

Going Live just means they're going to lock in your order and charge you the NRD, so you have until May 13th to change your mind about the statue.

OK-just got off the phone with Sideshow because the email was so vague on the shipping date. What I was told is that I will be charged on the 13th a NRD for around $37.00 and the ship date is estimated toward the end of the year. I'm kind of relieved because I have a few other things on order that are ready to hit, so my wallet welcomes the break.

OK-just got off the phone with Sideshow because the email was so vague on the shipping date. What I was told is that I will be charged on the 13th a NRD for around $37.00 and the ship date is estimated toward the end of the year. I'm kind of relieved because I have a few other things on order that are ready to hit, so my wallet welcomes the break.

Yeah they told me 4th quarter as well which is just great. I have three big pieces in the next 3 months if they all release on time so I'm happy to wait.

I'm not too disappointed about waiting till the end of the year. At some point I started planning my display around the realization that I was never going to own this one, so I'll need time to reconsider my setup anyway. As long as I know I have one locked in now I'm good.

Just put in my wait list for him, not counting on getting but fingers crossed... It's a beautiful piece I hope to add!

Someone stated in the other forums, that they called Sideshow about wether or not they had a chance to convert. Theyput a waitlist in on the first day it opened back up, and SS said that there is a really good chance... So good news for people that got on the waitlist! Chances are increasing! For people that still have one, sell it while the value is still high! :)

Someone stated in the other forums, that they called Sideshow about wether or not they had a chance to convert. Theyput a waitlist in on the first day it opened back up, and SS said that there is a really good chance... So good news for people that got on the waitlist! Chances are increasing! For people that still have one, sell it while the value is still high! :)

When did the WL option open up? I had been keeping an eye on it then slacked for a few days and just noticed it open.

Back