Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Michael, any recommendations on a good strong glue I could maybe squeeze in there to give it some strength?

Wow.... just wow.... I just got my Mythos Kenobi (#1185/1200) and it's just PERFECT. I have PF, 1/6 scale, and some pretty impressive pieces, like the PF Sauron, but this one beats them all in presence, detail and dynamics. I am thrilled

Wow... its amazing ..i just got OBI-WAN KENOBI LIGHTSABER it's very nice. here i post my light saber. it's so pretty .

obi-wan-kenobi-lightsaber-thumb-1.jpg

What's up man. My Obi has a visible seam right at the waistline. Does yours? Mine doesn't move though.

Wow.... just wow.... I just got my Mythos Kenobi (#1185/1200) and it's just PERFECT. I have PF, 1/6 scale, and some pretty impressive pieces, like the PF Sauron, but this one beats them all in presence, detail and dynamics. I am thrilled

not perfect until you get MYC's light saber hilt to go with it.

Ditto. This statue out of the rest of my humble collection, which is seven Bestas, garnered the most attention this holiday season.

Anyone selling or know of anyone selling this statue? LMK as I am trying to complete my Mythos collection. Thanks.

Ill be on the lookout! I still need a Gammy but no funds :(

Two other Mythos, two GI Joe PFs, Han blaster, 1/2 Giger Alien head, other various and sundry toys, oh, many aliens, including the Space Jockey...
Sweet! Im guessing Fett and Maul? No R2?

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Back