Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow just needs to settle this and put some up for order and be done with it.

Maybe they'll make a variant with the unlit saber just to see how many people would smash the old ones through their offices.

The last two eBay sales were $1200 and $1300.... HOLY COW. Good luck to anyone trying to secure this on rerelease.

You guys placing all these orders are making me nervous; I don't want to miss out. Just nobody at UPS can tell me what extras fees I might have to pay in terms of duties, taxes, brokerage fees, etc. I don't want to risk the chance of paying enormous fees. Argh.

You guys placing all these orders are making me nervous; I don't want to miss out. Just nobody at UPS can tell me what extras fees I might have to pay in terms of duties, taxes, brokerage fees, etc. I don't want to risk the chance of paying enormous fees. Argh.

It's still going to be cheaper than the last two ebay sales as previously mentioned

You guys made me panic :panic: . Just placed my pre-ordered too, seeing this statue for the first time was what got me into this hobby but with all the base problems and SS not finishing the run the Mexican retailers (we only have like 2 here :slap and SS won't ship to MEX) never got their hands on Ben. They kept promising that they would get me one, I even paid a pre-order fee, but they never did.

The recent "incomplete batch" news gave me a glimpse of hope, and I won't take the word of the Mexican retailers this time around.

The last two eBay sales were $1200 and $1300.... HOLY COW. Good luck to anyone trying to secure this on rerelease.

:horror That's crazy! I knew he was selling for quite a bit, I had no idea it was up in that range. Wow! Hope everyone that's trying to get this other batch is able to get one, he's definitely going to be hard to come by.

You guys made me panic :panic: . Just placed my pre-ordered too, seeing this statue for the first time was what got me into this hobby but with all the base problems and SS not finishing the run the Mexican retailers (we only have like 2 here :slap and SS won't ship to MEX) never got their hands on Ben. They kept promising that they would get me one, I even paid a pre-order fee, but they never did.

The recent "incomplete batch" news gave me a glimpse of hope, and I won't take the word of the Mexican retailers this time around.

Hey Legion, who did you decide to order from?

What brokerage fees o_0? You'd pay shipping, which won't be cheap, but that's about it...

Doing research, I was seeing that having the shipper (UPS, Fedex, etc.) get the packages through customs costs extra... That's why I was trying to get UPS to confirm some kind of cost on it.

I've never heard of that... And I ship stuff through the post all the time though not usually internationally for UPS or FEDEX, just the local post services which then hand it off to USPS.

Finally had to break down and order him through space figuren. With all the Star Wars in the news didn't want to risk it selling out there too and SS never coverting any WL's. Its a bit more than getting it direct, but free shipping lessens the hit, though I have to pay the VAT tax, its more expensive but not ALOT more, unlike the secondary market. Just wish I ordered it when I first had the chance.

Finally had to break down and order him through space figuren. With all the Star Wars in the news didn't want to risk it selling out there too and SS never coverting any WL's. Its a bit more than getting it direct, but free shipping lessens the hit, though I have to pay the VAT tax, its more expensive but not ALOT more, unlike the secondary market. Just wish I ordered it when I first had the chance.

Congrats on securing yourself one. He really is an amazing statue. You'll be glad to have. Sux you had to pay more, but avoiding those outrageous ebay prices is a good thing.

The force is strong in this one!

b58a1sp.gif

(Ps: I hope no one takes offense, just a joke)

Back