O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this is the right thread to post but does anyone know of any figures that resemble the photo attached here?

I am looking for a wuxia chinese/japanese themed warrior/assassin type of figure.

Also, any recommendation on the robes and the should cape would be helpful too. The material I currently am using is not too realistic looking and amateurishly cut. If there are already a set of 1/6 robes/cape that I can utilize, please let me know.

Thanks for your help guys!

Attachments

• 20180601_182741_2.JPG
    20180601_182741_2.JPG
    454.3 KB · Views: 77
Hopefully this is the right thread to post but does anyone know of any figures that resemble the photo attached here?

I am looking for a wuxia chinese/japanese themed warrior/assassin type of figure.

Also, any recommendation on the robes and the should cape would be helpful too. The material I currently am using is not too realistic looking and amateurishly cut. If there are already a set of 1/6 robes/cape that I can utilize, please let me know.

I believe this is what you looking for ? Its Pop toys Batman Begins Ras Al Ghoul. Other than that if you like ninja figure you can start with Sideshow Gijoe line up. Black dragon ninja, red & green ninja. Storm shadow & snake yes is cool too
1522b67a85713803c3cc6b46fd8f73be.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I believe this is what you looking for ? Its Pop toys Batman Begins Ras Al Ghoul. Other than that if you like ninja figure you can start with Sideshow Gijoe line up. Black dragon ninja, red & green ninja. Storm shadow & snake yes is cool too
1522b67a85713803c3cc6b46fd8f73be.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Yes the photo I sent over is actually mine lol, I just modified him to look more asian style but not happy with the lower robe skirts and the cape.

I have seen the GI Joe Ninjas, but I think they are too western looking.

3e1d4bd9e04ee7ac6bf65c5cfb19a12f.jpg

I have Hot Toys Kamui, and he looks like the type of Japanese shinobi you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@chipgau haha Deadpool looks so out of place next to Kamui and Chun Li. BTW, that’s a nice Chun Li you get there.

@rain89c check out Hot Toys Goemon figures too. Specifically Saizo. I think he’s exactly what you’re looking for. Although they are quite rare now and hard to find.

@chipgau haha Deadpool looks so out of place next to Kamui and Chun Li. BTW, that’s a nice Chun Li you get there.

@rain89c check out Hot Toys Goemon figures too. Specifically Saizo. I think he’s exactly what you’re looking for. Although they are quite rare now and hard to find.

I have never heard of this figure before, looks good! The movie looks good too, definitively adding that to my list to watch, thanks!!

I was thinking of using the robes of Chirrut Îmwe from Rouge One for the robe/skirt. Do you have any recommendations?

Hmm, maybe some Enterbay Ip Man robe or Wong Fei Hung robe?

Goemon was a good movie. I have it on bluray. If you know a little background on Japanese history, especially the characters involved, it makes the movie even better.

Last edited:
Did you order Huang Zhong at Timewalker? They have like two left at the shop. Almost complete!

I used Deadpool to photobomb all of my figures now. Love him!

Four more armored horses had arrived!

00deb43cca824e2dac870bf254884bce.jpg

Did you order Huang Zhong at Timewalker? They have like two left at the shop. Almost complete!

I normally order my 303 Toys from Timewalker but Huang Zhong I ordered through BBTS. I had a pile of loot at the time so just got it there for the $4 shipping.

I normally order my 303 Toys from Timewalker but Huang Zhong I ordered through BBTS. I had a pile of loot at the time so just got it there for the $4 shipping.
Yeah, BBTS shipped 4 fricking horses 50 lbs for $4! Can’t beat that shipping deal! Haha.

a72cec589117c96f444b9aaf064d1167.jpg

Not Three Kingdoms material, but I stole Zhou Yu’s horse for Sanzang’s Bailong Ma. [emoji38]

Hello there, 303 toys made some real Wuxia figures in Guo Jing.
62ab1fb0-d195-461a-b665-f7badbc1f82d.jpg

Master%2BXiang%2Bof%2BQin%2B%25282%2529.jpg

666c70bb2c98e3f71f3969e9483354ad.jpg

Just finished my custom jinyiwei
Edit: added a belt

1ca80c84e030ef8a00ce53f84b31db35.jpg
05a10edee6ec60e48efdc58f87d6d57c.jpg
0d75a4c891ee4fd232c1c29948210efc.jpg
137b5cebb830494d545a05020ede7a05.jpg
94a90128a63c1508e2e6eb828ebae757.jpg
c6d09f886c6652e533cdd7557d15b3d7.jpg

Crappy phone pics at midnight, but this is what I did for the entire Saturday today.

I’m looking to buy two more shelves from IKEA to expand my display of twelve horsemen to twenty. I have twenty horses.

Hi guys!
You, proud owners of 303 Toys and O'soul figures (also inflames), what would you summarize as the most important weaknesses of them? Bad bodies? Fragile stuff?
Any issues/fixes/tips/tricks wrt these particular manufacturers? I ask this because I am studying to purchase a bit into this genre. I have watched a couple of reviews, but would like to have opinions from the community.

Thanks people!
m.

Hi guys!
You, proud owners of 303 Toys and O'soul figures (also inflames), what would you summarize as the most important weaknesses of them? Bad bodies? Fragile stuff?
Any issues/fixes/tips/tricks wrt these particular manufacturers? I ask this because I am studying to purchase a bit into this genre. I have watched a couple of reviews, but would like to have opinions from the community.

Thanks people!
m.

303 toys figures awesome .
#1There Zhang Fei figure is pretty much perfect in my book . The head sculpt is definitely Hot toys quality .
Unfortunately there later figures do not have the same quality in terms of paint application . The original sculpted must have moved to Coo models or another 1/6 company because the detail is just not there anymore .
#2 There body’s and clothing are top notch and full of details .
#3 There new Steeds/horses are huge improvements over the old versions and are very solid .
If your into this Genre then by all means go for it with 303 toys .
I don’t own any o-soul figures so I won’t judge them but from what I read on these forums , There junk and should stay away .

o-soul is expensive, cheap quality but they give you a lot of accessories
303 toys are pretty good quality but repeat armor and horse designs
inflames are also good but more expensive than 303 toys, their hand ball joints are weak and break easy. Hard to switch hands

Back