O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lu Bu 2.0 masterpiece is $500??? Any sites that have it up? If so, F that! That’s a crazy price.

@chipgau- I always really liked Wei Yan too. He was like the unofficial 6th Tiger General with his courage and combat prowess. Too bad Zhuge Liang hated him and treated him unfairly.
There is no official price yet on both versions. However, the Masterpiece version of Lu Bu has the same hundreds of armor pieces like Qin Shubao, and Shubao costs 2880RMB. That’s why I guess Lu Bu will be in similar price range for the figure alone. Too rich for my blood so regular armor it is for me.

Regarding Wei Yan, I don’t think it’s difficult to put together an unofficial version of him. The armor he wore in the TV show is quite common. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, standard version of Lu Bu for me is good enough. The armour design is also closer to the original TV series.

KongLingGe announced Deputy General of Liaodong Yang Yuan. Price in the US is $299.99

They used Huang Zhong’s horse in the promo pics. The armor style is hundreds pieces of small plates (body and shoulder armor made with 1,050 metal plates).

Based on the similarities between Lu Bu’s masterpiece armor version and Yang Yuan’s armor, KLG and 303 are probably under the same parent company, Coomodel.
11b304b92ecc88e83d8f85c37dd2e184.jpg

c7e632d477da3752b5040784d7e66e53.jpg
2e4e0f8beaeff55a215be799218b8956.jpg

These figures are getting ridiculously priced. I know they're very detailed but $300-$500 for a single figure is nuts.
Yeah, they are testing the boundaries. Hence, they offer two versions: luxury and standard.

c6b69839c75be68a49b2ae7852f212db.jpg

Standard armor Deluxe with Red Hare and Flag is 450SGD (337USD) before shipping. Standard for me!

I need to pickup at least one extra Red Hare for Inflames Guan Yu 2.0 next year too since I won’t keep Inflames Red Hare.

Waiting for Timewalker Toys to put up their preorders.

I’m gonna see how much the masterpiece version is before deciding.
Overall, price has gone up again for almost every company, possibly due to the tariff war between US and China.

The last two releases of Liu Bei and Huang Zhong, the deluxe was priced at $350. Now it’s $375 for Lu Bu 2.0 deluxe.

Btw, US distributors don’t carry the Lu Bu Masterpiece version so Timewalker won’t carry it either.

Really? So we can only order the masterpiece version from overseas? That sucks. Throw in that expensive overseas shipping and this one could easily be $500+...
Yes, like Eric quoted Masterpiece figure only is like $4XX after overseas shipping. Add $130 for Red Hare and $33 for the banner, that’s another $166 on top of 4XX. Almost $600 in the end?!!!

I’m fine to skip the Masterpiece and just go with regular armor. I placed a deluxe version and 3 extra horses with Timewalker:

Red Hare $130.99 x3 = $392.97
Lu Bu Deluxe $357.99
Total: $750.96

Hey guys I’m close to ordering another Tiger general .Liu Bei deluxe set or huang Zhong deluxe set ? I’m torn between wick set is better . I was really leaning toward Huang Zhong but the oversized Steed and the beard defect really has me moving toward Liu Bei . Can you guys share your thoughts on each set and which one seems the better choice .

Hey guys I’m close to ordering another Tiger general .Liu Bei deluxe set or huang Zhong deluxe set ? I’m torn between wick set is better . I was really leaning toward Huang Zhong but the oversized Steed and the beard defect really has me moving toward Liu Bei . Can you guys share your thoughts on each set and which one seems the better choice .
I would recommend Huang Zhong over Liu Bei. You can’t complete 5 Tiger Generals without Huang Zhong. The beard is an easy fix. Cut and reglue shouldn’t take more than 30 min.

P.S. Both Huang Zhong and Liu Bei are awesome hence I bought two figures of each!

Back