O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered yesterday from them . Thanks Eric ! Good news . Now I'm contemplating keeping the Ma Chao deluxe set preorder . I don't like the steed that comes with him but I want the extra battle helmet he comes with and only the deluxe set has it . Single edition Ma chao is pretty much sold out anyway .

Zhang fei !!
98863613266139869c8976891d0f1d70.jpg

So they decided to go back to sculpted beard with Liu Bei 2.0? While this looks like a better sculpt, I think I'll pass on Liu Bei and save the money for Huang Zhong and Zhou Yu.

Did anyone see this? BBTS doesn't carry Yang Guo for some reason, but they do have Xiao Long Nu for preorder. Maybe because Castle only shows carrying Xiao Long Nu. Anyway, I will definitely get Yang Guo now that I know Xiao Long Nu is on the way. I hope 303 will make Huang Rong to accompany their Guo Jing figure too. Can't believe all the wuxia figures are being made. LOL
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/55390

Did anyone see this? BBTS doesn't carry Yang Guo for some reason, but they do have Xiao Long Nu for preorder. Maybe because Castle only shows carrying Xiao Long Nu. Anyway, I will definitely get Yang Guo now that I know Xiao Long Nu is on the way. I hope 303 will make Huang Rong to accompany their Guo Jing figure too. Can't believe all the wuxia figures are being made. LOL
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/55390

I have been LOVING it.

Well, at $149.99 MSRP, I think End I Toys are meeting my expectation. If I pay $200+, then I will expect Hot Toys level. Anyway, I think End I Toys promo pictures are flipped. It's weird that I saw they included hands for both arms so maybe you have the option to remove whichever arm you want? LOL

Yes for 303 Zhou Yu. No for Inflames Zhao Yun. Seriously, if Inflames changed him from Zhao Yun to Zhang Liao instead. I would definitely buy Zhang Liao. And like everyone else here, I'm running out of space to display these generals with their steeds.

Back