O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1789.jpgIMG_7286.jpg
I put Ma Chao and O-soul white horse together last night. Still undecided if he should wear the cape or not.

Ma chao looks great !! What's your thoughts about o-soul battle horse ?? They look great together . Can you post pictures of ma chao off his horse and without his helmet ? The sculpt on him looks phenomenal in the prototype pictures .

You're keeping both Guan Yu? Has anyone tried using a generic soldier to hold up the flag instead of using its stand? I swear i've seen it somewhere before..
No, the first Guan Yu is just a place holder. I'll sell him when I find a buyer. I think I can fit all 5 generals and their horses, but it will be a tight fit. I currently have Zhao Yun, Lu Bu, and Liu Bei hanging out with Qin Shi Huang, Kangxi, and Genghis Khan because they don't have their own horses yet. I had two generic soldiers to hold up the flags, but space is the limitation.

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

Got Ma Chao way earlier than I expected. Great figure and I love how he turned out. Only negative for me is the damn horse once again have almost the EXACT same pose as all the other 303 Toys. The 303 Toys figures have been fantastic, but their horses need some new mold.

Yes, this is the exact reason why I didn't buy Ma Chao's Desert Flier from 303. I will buy Zhao Yun 2.0 Deluxe version because it looks like the horse has the new mold.

So people were complaining about Zhao Yun's armor, so 303toys had made a revision. I still think the chest area looks odd, now even more so with the gold bra. Who is getting this? Inflames toys takes way too long to make one, so I won't have to worry about reseller it :)

Before:

233853fz3eevwz2umzlwu2.jpg

After:

233722nmusmmpzkab406m5.jpg

234113uo2rjzjrscg3wgq2.jpg

234110qomwysf881wukvmu.jpg

234109fv2e3mi7hheoyere.jpg

I liked the original better as well but this looks great too . Only minor changes . This explains the delay in preorder . Hopefully this week .

Gold bra looks really odd. I might skip this Zhao Yun 2.0 and just order the white horse.

Just want to share some pictures of my Guan yu 2.0 . Finally got around to setting him up . The figure is pretty much fantastic but the head sculpt is a little too soft and doesn't have the detail that Zhang fei has . The outfit is extremely detailed ! One thing that really stands out to me is the Battle Flags that come with the deluxe sets. THERE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! There is so much color and vibrancy to them . There the favorite part of the set . You can tell that 303 put a lot of love into this . I'll have pictures with the steed in the near future .
cf170a1f5485a5f943b8ac60772d6167.jpg
357cb9bfce698ca3091b98f690cb020c.jpg
b3ffde45e4813e41ea29c86bec7ae8be.jpg
d24036f4d436a67aa54f9db474c3cdde.jpg
80ec36683f48cfffa09e28278c89c172.jpg

Back