O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing’s wrong with all 5 Tiger generals, Liu Bei, and Zhuge Liang together being the favorite display. Five years ago, I didn’t believe that 303 would complete the 5 Tiger generals.

I think I’m going to give Coomodel samurai a notch for being my favorites since they have improved upon each release since Yukimura and Date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend showed me his COOmodel samurai figure. The diecast armor is a level above at the moment.

Man it's hard to see prototypes/work in progress for Inflames Toys items. I follow them on Weibo but nothing you can't find on a web store. We can see LiuBei in the background but that's too plain for a full figure. I'm guessing Inflames next release will be a Water Margin figure.

IMG_5776.jpg

IMG_5775.jpg

IMG_5774.jpg

My 303 Toys Lu Bu masterpiece figure. Love this. I did use O-Soul's feather piece on Lu Bu though. IMO, Lu Bu looks much cooler with it on. The craftsmanship on the armor is amazing.

Damn, don't know why the pics are sideways. Sorry but I'm a computer noob.

My 303 Toys Lu Bu masterpiece figure. Love this. I did use O-Soul's feather piece on Lu Bu though. IMO, Lu Bu looks much cooler with it on. The craftsmanship on the armor is amazing.
That flame base from O-soul is pretty cool. It enhanced Lu Bu’s coolness up a notch, bro.

I’m waiting for my Yu Chi Gong figure to arrive from China. Hopefully, he can rival Lu Bu.

can anyone comment on the quality of Feng Toys? This is my first time looking at a female chinese armor and this one is beautiful. However, I never heard of Feng Toys. Price is $300 so not sure if it is worth it for this no name company

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/fet-002-1-6-chinas-female-general-action-figure-by-feng-toys/
Feng Toys is a new brand, and this is their first product so nobody knows how this figure would turn out. The armor is made of metal though so that’s a good sign.

I also got my Lu Bu from OneSixthOutfitters and Inflames Zhuge or Sleeping Dragon as i call him from KG. I was wondering where you got that head dress for Lu Bu, I need to somehow make one of those
You can steal the head dress from O-Soul Lu Bu or Inflames Monkey King. Problem solved. [emoji16]

I can't buy another figure just for the head dress haha, i will see what i can come up with in my craft shop, i'll post picks when i do

34ffcd73db6603c4c4b3a366d32410c8.jpg

I bought 2 Nobunaga’s horses. Gave Zhang Fei one horse because it fits his personality.

Back