O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend is selling his 303 Toys Zhuge Liang. I am debating whether to buy the 303 Toys version or pre-order the Inflames one

what's the quality of 303 versus Inflames figure?

Some ppl on this forum seem to say that Inflames figures are fragile and very overprice?

Inflame wrist joints are the weakest ever. They break if you just look at them wrong lol. 303 Zhuge is awesome and I’m perfectly happy with mine and feel no need to get the Inflame one.

303's young Zhuge Liang looks better in my opinion. I have Inflames Zhang FEI and their ball joints are a bit fragile

Can you replace them with another brand? I don’t want to mess it up when I get my figures. Still waiting for my first IFT figure. I don’t think I have this many failed attempts at buying a 1/6 figure (Zhao Yun).

do tell. I guess PO inflames items are poorly handled by unprofessional distributors and crappy production coordinators

Original Guan Yu from Inflames is a midget now!
922243a19e15669f28e007bb97ef6457.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the soldier figure that comes with that set? I really hope they sell some soldiers soon, with different head sculpts so we can buy multiples.
That soldier figure is terrible. Very limited in poses. Same with Huo Tuo.

I think you just blew my mind. These guys are like superheroes in size, or basketball players.

I think back in ancient China, the measurement system is not the same as we have now so a foot in length back then is not the same as a foot in length now. Guan Yu was said to be 9 feet tall in the novel. Don't quote me on this but I think he was supposed to be taller than Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun.

5b2da8848e06190c6c10b42f3b8b5b8b.jpg

General Qi Jiguang is reunited with his wifey from the movie Dang Kou Feng Yun (God of War 2017).

A few newbie questions for the veteran Three Kingdoms collectors here: can anyone guess the likelihood that Inflames Toys will continue with the 1/12 line beyond Zhang Fei? Perhaps a Guan Yu, since they've already done him twice in 1/6?

Also, I've been lurking around this thread and have seen people mention Facebook pages for the various companies here, but can't find them myself when searching Facebook. Does anyone have links to those pages and/or any helpful sites for keeping track of new announcements?

These Chinese companies like 303 Toys and Inflames Toys don’t use Facebook. You have to get news from Chinese forums.

A few newbie questions for the veteran Three Kingdoms collectors here: can anyone guess the likelihood that Inflames Toys will continue with the 1/12 line beyond Zhang Fei? Perhaps a Guan Yu, since they've already done him twice in 1/6?

Also, I've been lurking around this thread and have seen people mention Facebook pages for the various companies here, but can't find them myself when searching Facebook. Does anyone have links to those pages and/or any helpful sites for keeping track of new announcements?

I was on Tao Bao today looking at Inflames toys figures and there are already preorder for 1/12 of Guan Yu and Zhao Yun. They are not officially POs so I guess they were displayed at SHCC 2018.

To be honest, I’m passing on all of the 1/12 Inflames products. I’m not paying $300+ for Zhang Fei & his horse in 1/12 when I only paid $400 for his 1/6 deluxe. 1/12 is half of 1/6 so the price should be half of 1/6 too.

Back