O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine received this deluxe set a few months ago. We like the set, but disappoint in the limited poses of Hua Tuo and the soldier. Guan Yu looks great, but we’re afraid to bend the arm like you said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was in the TV series. Guan Yu was shot with a poisonous arrow. The famous doctor Hua Tuo opened his wound with just a knife and scraped the poisonous substance off his bone. It basically showed Guan Yu endured a huge amount of pain.

It was in the TV series. Guan Yu was shot with a poisonous arrow. The famous doctor Hua Tuo opened his wound with just a knife and scraped the poisonous substance off his bone. It basically showed Guan Yu endured a huge amount of pain.

Don’t forget all this was done without anesthesia and Guan Yu played that whole game of Chinese go during the operation without flinching once.

View attachment 459941

Pairing with osoul's red hare. His feet are too big so they won't fit into the mounts. Where can I buy only his banner?

Can you guy post more pictures of Your LuBu 1/6 scale figure ? I’m thinking of picking him up .[emoji848]?? Also can you guys share your options on the new The Military Marquis Yuchi Gong A.K.A Jingde by 303 Toys. He looks awesome as well .

5ca19e8e9506a4c718043760c0a8da66.jpg
3da86fbb11320cba1d977ff10c7e691b.jpg
6146091c490d2c602cc99c0ce326ea4c.jpg

I try to vacuum and clean as often as possible . Is the extra cost for the premium LU BU worth it ? He looks great . How is armor holding up ? Is it strong ?

Yes Eric , but would if you had to make a choice again ? Would you the regular or special edition ?

Your collection looks great! Given the choice, I’d go for the masterpiece Lu Bu all day over regular version. Like Eric said, the masterpiece armor looks fantastic and when you see the craftsmanship that goes into the little details of his armor, you’ll see that the figure is worth every penny.

Thanks playboy ! [emoji3][emoji106]. I just ordered The Military Marquis Yuchi Gong A.K.A Jingde by 303 Toys. I’m still up in the air about LU BU .Both versions looks awesome but it’s big bucks . Trying to sell some Figures to make up for the difference .

Thanks playboy ! [emoji3][emoji106]. I just ordered The Military Marquis Yuchi Gong A.K.A Jingde by 303 Toys. I’m still up in the air about LU BU .Both versions looks awesome but it’s big bucks . Trying to sell some Figures to make up for the difference .
I have an extra Lu Bu Masterpiece if you decided to get one. Could save you time and shipping cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back