O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, 303 did a great job with Ming Emperor. Now they can concentrate on Lu Bu 2.0 for May/June release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea , I was checking those out today as well . Really looks fantastic .The eyes on the production runs look like he has 1 Fake or prosthetic eye . Don’t know if it’s intensional but it looks strange .
bc7763773b98a4463e0c56b90a77e8fd.jpg
d115c4cb4803805384cb02e06af3654e.jpg
77aaf9cf43ad4174bd078d6128856905.jpg

Ugh. Why is he looking so fat? 🤣 Too much cheeseburger and fries?

Maybe Urban Samurai Hobbies since they’re in Canada.

Thanks, their pre-order/order windows are so small I only ever use them to shop for "Sales events". I don't mind paying shipping and watch kghobby but they don't seem to carry these.

Thanks, their pre-order/order windows are so small I only ever use them to shop for "Sales events". I don't mind paying shipping and watch kghobby but they don't seem to carry these.

Maybe try Timewalker Toys then. They carry 303 Toys and Inflames. The older figures are mostly sold ou though so you’ll just have to search for them.

b4c391b66e3c54a0c174966918312dbe.jpg

I’m still waiting for Inflames to release Monkey King version with the throne. In the meantime, this old Monkey King can chill just fine.

42c391ad11c88eabed23eb7fa43bfd4b.jpg

99a8406e519ad473c5369a7ad2eae63e.jpg

Who did you order your Monkey King with throne from? I preordered with KG and still haven’t had any confirmation on when it’s coming out. Last one said Q4 2018.

Who did you order your Monkey King with throne from? I preordered with KG and still haven’t had any confirmation on when it’s coming out. Last one said Q4 2018.
Monkey King with throne had been released in China this month. I ordered mine from Taobao.

Any suggestions/help on how to order the 1/6 Inflames Monkey King with throne deluxe version? I live in USA.

Thanks in advance.

Im currently looking for 1/6 battle horses mainly for my Coo samurais. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Im currently looking for 1/6 battle horses mainly for my Coo samurais. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Since I have pretty much a 1/6 horse ranch now, I can offer some suggestions. Real Japanese horses are smaller in size than their western counterparts. Therefore, if you want something more realistic, I would suggest Mr Z Hannover horses. If you want a bigger horse, then my second choice is Mr Z Yili horses that came out late last year. I think the 303/Coomodel horses are way too big in general for Asian horses. Even Mr Z Yili horses are exaggerated.

Of course, if you want to make your samurai a centerpiece of your display and disregard about Japanese horse size, then 303 Huang Zhong’s horse is probably the best one to go with since he’s the biggest of them all!

what a weird face. It doesn't look like the actor at all.

I think the 303 version has better face sculpt than both Inflames versions

Back