O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Inflames Zhao Yun’s shoulder armors fall off so easily. Anyone has the same problem? I think I’m going to convert him to Erlang Shen since he and Sun Wukong share the same armor style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is that seamless muscle body? I does look impressive! What is it made up of? Is it some custom Phicen body? How is the neck? Is it compatible with other heads?
Thanks,
m.

Just got a new guy and did a group shot.
45808046145_8f773e1e14_b.jpg

Now that I look at them together, their style is kinda not matching (aside from muscle Zhang Fei - which they made intentionally different)

I always thought this guy is shorter (or smaller than 2 main brothers) It looks like Guan-yu is the smallest!
45808048265_c291aeb4dc_b.jpg

I still like these guys over others.

-BTW, I'm not having any rubber problem on these guys. Any photos of what happened to which area?

It's great that they're making another Zhang Fei but I think they need to move onto the other two tiger generals.

The current preorders already put their releases in 2020. We will be waiting for a long time before Ma Chao and Huang Zhong would be released.

b4c391b66e3c54a0c174966918312dbe.jpg

I’m still waiting for Inflames to release Monkey King version with the throne. In the meantime, this old Monkey King can chill just fine.

42c391ad11c88eabed23eb7fa43bfd4b.jpg

99a8406e519ad473c5369a7ad2eae63e.jpg

Just got a new guy and did a group shot.
45808046145_8f773e1e14_b.jpg

Now that I look at them together, their style is kinda not matching (aside from muscle Zhang Fei - which they made intentionally different)

I always thought this guy is shorter (or smaller than 2 main brothers) It looks like Guan-yu is the smallest!
45808048265_c291aeb4dc_b.jpg

I still like these guys over others.

-BTW, I'm not having any rubber problem on these guys. Any photos of what happened to which area?

58fa5fb0dbb755a3b805256e5f7e3444.jpg

My Erlang Shen [emoji23]

I own Zhang Fei and he is bigger than the Affleck Batman so Zhao Yun must be really tall. If you do not mind me asking were did you guys pick him up? I have been looking and he seems to be sold out everywhere.

Mysteriously Hobby galaxy actually had the deluxe version of this guy in stock for about 2 weeks . It’s was strange because nobody I know of has him in stock or even had him up for preorder for that matter . Somebody snatched him up like 5 days ago.

Mysteriously Hobby galaxy actually had the deluxe version of this guy in stock for about 2 weeks . It’s was strange because nobody I know of has him in stock or even had him up for preorder for that matter . Somebody snatched him up like 5 days ago.

You know what, I do remember that. Now I'm kicking myself for not jumping on it. I guess I'll have to check Ebay.

I didn’t know Hobby Galaxy had him in stock. I looked everywhere, and didn’t see any US retailer carrying him, including my trusty figure sources like Timewalker Toys and BBTS. I ended up paying my friend in China to buy and ship it to me.

The current preorders already put their releases in 2020. We will be waiting for a long time before Ma Chao and Huang Zhong would be released.

Probably Zhuge Liang before that. With the variations they shown, I think he will be announced soon and then upgraded for SHCC 2019. Kind of like what they did with Guan Yu.

My Inflames Zhao Yun’s shoulder armors fall off so easily. Anyone has the same problem? I think I’m going to convert him to Erlang Shen since he and Sun Wukong share the same armor style.

Inflames might actually do that, lol, they look similar. It's kind of like what they did with Zhang Fei and Guan Yu's sidekick (forgot his name, I only know it in chinese lol).

Back