O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: O Soul 魂作/303 toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Xiahou Dun looks good! I'll buy him. Bring all the famous Wei generals like Xiahou Yuan, Zhang Liao, Zhang He, Xu Huang, Dian Wei. If 303 Toys is making Kong Ming, then Mo-Toys should go for his nemesis, Sima Yi.

Inflames Toys Zhang Fei preview. Not really impressed so far...

201738tlta0ob12vt8vr2a.jpg

That looks awesome . Looks like the same head sculpt as the 303 toys Zhang fei though . Are there anymore pics of this ?

How many companies we got making Three Kingdoms figure? 303 Toys, O-Soul, now Mo-Toys and Inflames? How can Inflames use the exact same headsculpt as 303 Toys? Is it a collaboration?

Well Zhang Fei and Guan Yu have that defined look, it would be difficult to make them look any different.

Are there any other pictures of this guy ?

O Soul 魂作/303 toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Ok thanks [emoji53]. I'm really digging what I see so far . That's definitely 303 toys head sculpt from that picture . I'll still get it if it's cool .

How many companies we got making Three Kingdoms figure? 303 Toys, O-Soul, now Mo-Toys and Inflames? How can Inflames use the exact same headsculpt as 303 Toys? Is it a collaboration?
Both companies targeted the same actor who played Zhang Fei in the 1994 TV drama so the head sculpts have to look similar to each other. Inflames Toys version probably ends up being $279.99 like their Guan Yu offering though. Easy pass for me. Too expensive to buy the same character. Wish Inflames would go for Wu generals since 303 Toys making Shu, Mo-Toys making Wei. Zhou Yu would be an instant buy for me. Zhou Yu, Zhuge Liang, Sima Yi together would be epic!

Yeah, I don't understand why Inflames Toys thought that they could command a high price like that when their figures aren't that leap and bound better than their competitors.

Very good. 303 Kong Ming does not disappoint. I will preorder him with Timewalker Toys.

I'm not familiar with who these figures are but they look so great . Congrats

Back