O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: O Soul 魂作 1/6 three kingdoms action figures

I love their horse, i have it too but the white rope looks really cheap and out of place. Wish it's leather

Your picture of O-Soul Red Hare last year was the reason I decided to buy it when it finally came to the U.S. Agreed about the white rope being out of place. I like this version of Lu Bu more than 303's version so I guess I will demoted 303's version to be a Lieutenant. Haha.

Very nice! I got the Red Hare too and must agree it is miles better than 303's. Just the different pose of the horse along is a breath of fresh air versus all of the same posed 303 toys.

i highly recommend 303toys Zhang Fei with the black horse btw. Their Zhuge Liang looks very promising too!

Last edited:

I ordered Zhang Fei and black horse from Timewalker so he should be arrived next week or so. Glad that black horse has a new pose now. I plan to recreate the three brothers battling Lu Bu at Hu Lao Gate. Do you display your figures riding on their horses like in the picture? After I posed mine, I put the figures back to standing pose.

Re: O Soul 魂作/303 toys three kingdoms action figures

303 Toys Zhang Fei is excellent. His armor is significantly different from all the previous releases (Zhao Yun, Guan Yu, and Lu Bu all have similar armors) and the scream head is awesome. Only complaint I have about the horse is the head looking the same as all the other horses. At least all four legs are on the ground so it should be more stable and hopefully less likely to warp out of place this time around.

24242824782_d3183e35d2_z.jpg

Last edited:

303 Toys Zhang Fei is excellent. His armor is significantly different from all the previous releases (Zhao Yun, Guan Yu, and Lu Bu all have similar armors) and the scream head is awesome. Only complaint I have about the horse is the head looking the same as all the other horses. At least all four legs are on the ground so it should be more stable and hopefully less likely to warp out of place this time around.

His spear is way too long imo. But everything else is nice.

OOOOO.... where did you see Zhuge Liang at?

This was posted over a month ago.

His spear is way too long imo. But everything else is nice.

Yeah, I agree. It is way too long. But it's a minor thing that I can overlook.

Haven't seen the 303 Zhuge Liang yet. Very nice. I got the Soul Lu Bu too but I haven't put him together yet. I'm waiting on the flame base to put him on. Just from opening the box though, I can see that it is a very nice and detailed figure.

I don't understand why they made Zhang Fei's serpent spear that long. Kongming looks good; can't wait to see the production images.

Anyone know where I can preorder O-SOul Zhuge Liang Black Feather version in US?

I don't think you can buy him anymore in the U.S. Timewalker Toys had it in stock but he is sold out now. I wasn't impressed with the head sculpt so I'm waiting for the 303 Toys version. Tang Guoqiang is the true Kongming.

Version 2 Guan Yu isn't good enough for another purchase for me. I'm happy with Inflame's

Cao Cao is just ok

Why did 303 do a Guan Yu 2.0? I like 1.0 better. I much rather have the remaining tiger generals to be released first.

Why did 303 do a Guan Yu 2.0? I like 1.0 better. I much rather have the remaining tiger generals to be released first.

They seem to be all over the place with their products. Couple months ago, they teased about Kong Ming but never heard about it again. And then they posted a teaser of a weapon they're working on speculated to be Ma Chao's.

I think Guan Yu 2.0 is more of a filler to fill in the crowd who missed the first 1.0 Guan Yu, and secondly, they want to capitalize on the investment they spent on developing Zhang Fei's armors. I'm more interested in their 1/4 scale Guan Yu that they displayed in the toys show last year.

Yes, I agree that 303 should concentrate on releasing the last 2 remaining tiger generals first. However, like Eric said, they are kinda all over the place with Three Kingdoms, Qin era, and Gengish Khan & his lackeys. Cao Cao should have a meaner, villiany looks. He looks too calm here.

I take back what I said. Guan Yu 2.0 looks awesome after seeing the full reveal. I'm getting it, but only the figure as I already have the O-Soul Red Hare.

Well, I craved in and preordered Guan Yu 2.0. Since I don't have the Inflames Guan Yu, I think it's justified for an upgrade. I think LOL.

Back