O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: O Soul 魂作 1/6 three kingdoms action figures

About $90 USD. Remember we have the knock off taiwan version from OS-TOYS (which no longer is around) :(

I bought their Red Hare, the color looks amazing. Way better than 303toys.

Last edited:

I had to buy from a dealer in singapore. Shipping was not cheap but it's the only way to get it.

These are sold at retail buying from overseas dealers. It's just the shipping fee can costs as much as the actual figure itself. But I like their stuff better than 303 toys. 303 still hasn't make a new mold for their horses after 4-5 releases smh

yeah, the horses all have the same pose which is lame. But I do like their realistic armor approach versus the more exaggerated Soul version, although Zhao Yun's 2nd armor does look cool. But I'm not feeling their Huang Zhong as much.

Inflames seems so stylized. Lu BU version of them will be crazy.

lu1.jpg

lu2.jpg

lu3.jpg

lu4.jpg

lu5.jpg

lu6.jpg

lu7.jpg

lu8.jpg

lu9.jpg

lu10.jpg

Very dynasty warriors feel. The armor looks very good, although the face still doesn't look all that impressive.

i think the new Lu Bu figure looks great; not so much about the Zhao Yun though, the helmet looks over-animated. whereas the 303 toys looks bit bare, albeit more historical accurate.

p.s. think I'm getting the O-Soul Lu Bu.

View attachment 163218

O Soul posted a teaser on Zhang Fei's horse. Maybe it's just the picture, but it looks really big. Is that a bridge under the horse? Maybe Chang Ban bridge? O Soul and 303 toys are both working on Zhang Fei now :lol

I found out that Time Walker Toys is taking pre-orders for O-Soul Lu Bu, Chitu Ma (Red Hare), and flame base now. Already put my order for Red Hare for $140. Debating about Lu Bu. I like the armor that he's wearing; it looks way cooler than 303. However, his halberd is wrong, and that annoys me. MSRP is $259.99, that means he's $100 more than 303 Lu Bu. Decision, decision...

O-Soul Models 1/6 Scale Figures

I pre-ordered O-Soul Red Hare and Lu Bu, even though I already got 303 Toy's Lu Bu. Once I have Soul's, I'll decide which one I like more and sell off the other one.

Sorry to rez this - I never found out where to pre-order Zhuge - any 1/6 3 kingdoms fans know?

Just got my O-Soul Lu Bu and Red Hare. IMG_4962.jpgIMG_4985.jpg In comparison, 303 Toys' Red Hare isn't red when putting it next to O-Soul's Red Hare. It works out in this scene because both Lu Bu and Guan Yu were appeared riding different horses.

I love their horse, i have it too but the white rope looks really cheap and out of place. Wish it's leather

Back