Nycc 2015 photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's just getting set up but as the photos come in and the booths get set up I'll post pics here. Please feel free to share your own as well.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That raptor is from Universal studios Florida. It's a person in the suit combined with animatronics.

Oh Boy ! Oh Boy !Oh Boy !Oh Boy !Oh Boy !Oh Boy !Oh Boy !

Keep PICS coming like crazy!!!!!!!!!!:hi5:

You are welcome. Probably won't be much tonight. Still lots of setting up.

You'll also be fighting the good fight tonight over in the Mk III diecast thread...sheeesh

I'll probably pick up that armored Batman statue instead of the inevitable Hot Toys version--considering it will probably look just as good (not much of his face is shown and that's the area that set Hot Toys apart) and only be 1/3 of the price. Also, since his face is mostly covered I can put it on my Keaton Batman shelf and just pretend it's Keaton under there instead of Affleck.

I've got some pics to post later. But there's really not a ton of new content at nycc, at least so far. The ssc and hot toys display is very small compared to most conventions they attend. Four Star Wars figures and four or five cbm characters. Outside of a few smaller scale items I'm having trouble finding much new stuff that I didn't already post ohotos of from the few other con photo threads I've done....lots of great cosplay stuff though.
image.jpg

Nice motu. Btw i read somewhere theres rumours at NYCC that marvel might cancel the Inhuman movie. Did u hear anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back