NYCC 2015 October 8th - 11th!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NYCC 2015

I heard Sideshow is going to be there. I wonder if they are just displaying, or selling as well.

I hope to get the Han and Chewie set for a deal from the smaller stands. The vendors are usually open to a discount if you've got some cash.

I just saw in a recent email that Sideshow is going to be the! Fantastic news! I hope they have a lot of 1:6 there!

As far as getting deals at the vendors, I can't say I've ever seen anything close to fair prices there. Most of the 1:6 figures I see are always way way way overpriced. But I've never tried to haggle, so maybe I've been missing out!

That's pretty great SS is finally going.

Can anybody hook up some Funko POP exclusives?

Those Pops could end up at a random retailer later on. Ex, Godzilla (only one I want) at a Target or Walmart.

I got pumped to see Sideshow is finally making the trek! I was disappointed when I checked the floor plan and saw that they have a pretty small section, but hopefully it'll be worth them coming back bigger and better next year

I'll be at the Star Ace booth, 563 - come say "hi!"

See you there!

As far as getting deals at the vendors, I can't say I've ever seen anything close to fair prices there. Most of the 1:6 figures I see are always way way way overpriced. But I've never tried to haggle, so maybe I've been missing out!

That's pretty much what I've seen. eBay prices or worst. I usually skip all the toy vendors by default because of this.

I find if you bring cash, you can sometimes make a deal. I got a HT 2 face for $100. I am definitely stopping at Super 7 for their con exclusives.

Can someone who's going try to score a print for me please? It's a bottleneck art gallery print. Really trying to get one!

Once I get there I'll look around and see where we could meet and post it here. Let's say Friday night?

Anyone else?

I'd like to but have to see how everything goes. We go from opening to closing for all 4 days so by the end of each day my girlfriend is pooped. She digs everything but still, there's only so much she can take :lol

If we planned this a couple months ago we could've got a good group together

Really nice to see eFx come back with a bigger booth this year! And nice that SS finally came but I hope they can come back with a bigger set up.

And Star Ace is looking GUUUUUD!! They really ramped up the catalog from last year when they had 5 figures on display and this time they have a good 15 or so. Nice to see Selene & Katniss amongst a slew of new additions to the Potter line.

Good to see Dave over there with the good dudes of Star Ace. See you tomorrow!

First time I saw Storm Collectibles in person and I have to say they are producing quality stuff. Looks a lot like Enterbay's figs

Really nice to see eFx come back with a bigger booth this year! And nice that SS finally came but I hope they can come back with a bigger set up.

And Star Ace is looking GUUUUUD!! They really ramped up the catalog from last year when they had 5 figures on display and this time they have a good 15 or so. Nice to see Selene & Katniss amongst a slew of new additions to the Potter line.

Good to see Dave over there with the good dudes of Star Ace. See you tomorrow!

First time I saw Storm Collectibles in person and I have to say they are producing quality stuff. Looks a lot like Enterbay's figs

Pictures???

I'll try to get some up tomorrow night. A fun filled day at the Con takes a lot outta ya :lol

I bet! Sounds like its a lot of fun to attend something like that. I've never been to one, like I said...nothing happens in the Midwest! :lol

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing the pics.

I wish we could go... Would really love to obtain the Halo Pelican Dropship from Dark Horse but probably going to have to go to the Ebay bastards for it :( I hate being an European :(

Back