NYCC 2015 October 8th - 11th!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSchack15

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Figured I'd start up a discussion thread for NYCC 2015 since I haven't seen one yet, and tickets are going on sale next week. I'm hoping to grab 3-Day Passes again!

Finally got a ticket! Took about 2 and a half hours. Got it for Friday. I saw Saturday and the three day passes were already sold out.

Last edited:
Was able to get 4 3-day passes for me and my 3 friends, so I'm definitely happy I'm able to go this year again!

Better than $150 on ebay, later.

Exactly! Prices did go up, however NYCC was the highest attended con in the US last year, so it's getting bigger. I expected the prices to go up. And the prices on ebay and stubhub are absurdly high already from scalpers so I'd rather buy at a small price increase than through a scalper

I finally found this thread! Man been looking people who are thinking about NYC Comic-con this year. Anyone know if tickets are still available? I heard tickets would be available at NYC comic book stores around the end of August anyone think this is legit information? Also it would be nice to know who from Sideshow Freaks plans on going.

I finally found this thread! Man been looking people who are thinking about NYC Comic-con this year. Anyone know if tickets are still available? I heard tickets would be available at NYC comic book stores around the end of August anyone think this is legit information? Also it would be nice to know who from Sideshow Freaks plans on going.

Midtown Comics is the only store that will be selling. They just keep posting that more information on when that's happening is coming soon so follow their social media accounts for that. I believe Thursday tickets are the only ones still available from the NYCC site.

Midtown Comics is the only store that will be selling. They just keep posting that more information on when that's happening is coming soon so follow their social media accounts for that. I believe Thursday tickets are the only ones still available from the NYCC site.

Got it thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going Thursday and Friday with the G/F! First timers for NYCC!

My bro might not be able to make it and has two badges available. Are they transferable to others? Do they put your name on it?

Going Thursday and Friday with the G/F! First timers for NYCC!

My bro might not be able to make it and has two badges available. Are they transferable to others? Do they put your name on it?

Whoever registers the badge is who it is good for.

According to their Facebook and Twitter pages, Sideshow will be there this year.
They're asking "What would you like to see there?"

NYCC 2015

new-york-comic-con.jpg

It is less than a month away!

Who's going?

I heard Sideshow is going to be there. I wonder if they are just displaying, or selling as well.

I hope to get the Han and Chewie set for a deal from the smaller stands. The vendors are usually open to a discount if you've got some cash.

Back