Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no but those rubber bodies tend to look really awkward if you dont keep the arms straight.

The enterbay god bruce lee body had arms that actually had the muscles move when the arm was bent,to bad the rubber was craptastic and split on just about everyone made.

thats a shame. have never had an enterbay body so i'm out of my depth when it comes to them. have only stuck with the TTs and a medi spider (but these i dont think are very useful unless it's an anime fig). o and i have the kaustic for the nurse.

The enterbay god bruce lee body had arms that actually had the muscles move when the arm was bent,to bad the rubber was craptastic and split on just about everyone made.

just got back my Kaustic with the joker head and i'm a little disappointed. the neck is too short for my taste. will go back to a TTadvanced or narrow.

Just messing with you. I thought my pics showed that you need to cut off the neck. The KP obviously has a neck so the neck on the BRJ would need to be removed.

Was hoping I'd be able to remove the KP neck and just fit the BRJ on the peg without any modding. Don't own a KP so I'm not sure how it works.

Oh well, guess ill pass on the KP if I absolutely have to cut up the BRJ neck.

you would have to cut off the BR neck to use the KP. unless maybe you switch out the chest piece with a TT or something. which i'm considering trying to do but not sure if it's even possible.

Was hoping I'd be able to remove the KP neck and just fit the BRJ on the peg without any modding. Don't own a KP so I'm not sure how it works.

Oh well, guess ill pass on the KP if I absolutely have to cut up the BRJ neck.

i'm kind of getting turned off of bodies with necks. ive seemed to have difficulty getting the heads on. and staying on. if i have to choose between the head being on solidly and seeing the neck plug vs no neck plug but the head loose, then i choose the former.

Perseus body is the best

I had never seen this set pic before and wanted to post it but didn't know where else but here :lol

hope it's not one of those times where I'm just not in the know :lol
tumblrm05sziun311qiy7ac.jpg

i'm kind of getting turned off of bodies with necks. ive seemed to have difficulty getting the heads on. and staying on. if i have to choose between the head being on solidly and seeing the neck plug vs no neck plug but the head loose, then i choose the former.

I'm gonna try blue tack to hold the head in a good position. But I agree that I prefer bodies without the necks.

Well I pulled the trigger KP body + toysmon with wig not sure if I will use the wig, I have both BR Joker heads but still need to cut the Neck off, are there any step by step pics of someone doing this need a better view of inside HS.

Well I pulled the trigger KP body + toysmon with wig not sure if I will use the wig, I have both BR Joker heads but still need to cut the Neck off, are there any step by step pics of someone doing this need a better view of inside HS.

Not really a step by step, but here's my sculpt. marked my cut line with a pencil first then used an exacto knife to carefully cut off neck and then hollow out some of the inside. do a little at a time and check on the body. keep doing that until it looks good to you.

hope the pics help.

yeah if i remember i think someone had posted a step by step procedural somewhere on the freaks; actually i think if might have been earlier in this thread; if i'm remembering correctly it was a nurse joker. but i can't remember what page. i believe they just cut under the lower part of the jawline where the jaw connects with the neck and then curve upwards a little when passing beneath the ears before sloping slightly back down as they reach the back of the neck to include where the hair ends. in the tutorial pictured, they were using a BR HS with real hair mod. but the priinciple is the same for any neck less HS.

i seem to be running into some trouble with the nurse joker bash, myself. but hopefully by the end of next week i'll have it sorted out. can't wait to get the toysmon set in hand. i wont be getting the wig version, as i dont really plan on using it--and if i do, i kind of have to go with a real hair wig as all my jokers have hair and it would look amazingly silly to throw a plastic wig on over.

THANKS that helps a lot I just want to be carefull and make this work, I like the look of the KP body in the nurse outfit a good size for Joker.

I wonder if anyone has tried to glue a neck joint inside the HS then you could have control of the head movement.

Back