Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my KP body today looks nice, my paint app looks really good not the off skin tone that I have seen in some pics of the KP body when it first released, maybe they fixed it COOL!!!:yess:

I'm still didn't understant why people have ruined
the amazing Br head, cutting the neck:horror
is a really shame,
the neckline or decolltè of the nurse vest is not so big like I 've seen in others nurse figure...
DSC01866.jpg

DSC01865.jpg

images.jpg

uh oh I forgot the pencil out ;)

Last edited:
I'm still didn't understant why people have ruined
the amazing Br head, cutting the neck:horror
is a really shame,
the neckline or decolltè of the nurse vest is not so big like I 've seen in others nurse figure...

The neckline of the nurse outfit was a change from V1 to V2, I believe.

I do agree though. I was actually looking for a second BR Head but none were coming up at a good price, just so I could keep my own one.

However, the figure isn't really ruined. It'll still fit the bodies with a neck.

finally picked up a nurse joker set for a good price! NOW my TDK shelf is complete haha

finally picked up a nurse joker set for a good price! NOW my TDK shelf is complete haha

I mentioned in an earlier post that I am new to wanting to make a Nurse Joker. Do you mind sharing where you got the nurse joker set at a good price, please? :)

I mentioned in an earlier post that I am new to wanting to make a Nurse Joker. Do you mind sharing where you got the nurse joker set at a good price, please? :)

my good price is compared to the scarcity of nurse joker outfits a few years back :rotfl but its just the toymon + wig set on ebay haha

Honestly, I ended up ordering two (one with wig, one without) and i'm trying to get rid of the one without, plus a Kaustic body. If you're interested I'll shoot you a deal on it, since I don't want to keep them now.

Hey guys, Cotswold out up on their FB a nurse joker set that comes with everything (clothing, detonator, gun w/silencer, crocs, accurate socks, Oscar award) except the wig I think. No PO info yet though

Back