Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok just a heads up before anyone goes to the link on eBay, you can go to toysmon's website and buy the nurse joker package, with or without the wig, for a significantly cheaper amount. I just got the set with the wig for $35.00, and that includes shipping to the U.S. Was worried that it might have been an outdated site, but it let me go through with the purchase so we'll see.

link to the site?

edit: Looks like he hasn't updated in almost 3 years. I guess let us know if that actually works, but I have my doubts on that :/

Yeah I had my purchase refunded through the website. It had a note saying they're temporarily out of stock and that the new nurse joker set should be out by October and he's in the process of updating the website.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joker-Nurse-costume-version-2-0-Fit-Hot-toys-1-6-Figures-/170903922352

4. A pair of Socks

Hope these are movie accurate. :pray:

Edit:

w225784986.jpg

:rock

Last edited:
Wow, numerous of these sets on evilbay lately and for around $50. I may jump on this now and hold on to it until I can afford to get a body and a headsculpt.

Anyone know where to get a red wig to fit on the slicked back hair BRJ sculpt?

These are socks done by me. A member posted that pic in this thread as we were discussing over the crocs. He reworked them and closed the holes. I will ask Leo to put it down as it is pretty low in my eyes.

Is it similar to the muscular true type TTM19 body? I like the look of the elbow joints on the TTM19 and the captain America body. However since I'm using the BRJ head with the neck, I need a body that doesn't have a neck attached like the TTM19 does.

Personally I like the BR sculpt for this set, but did not like the neck as you can always see the adapter. I ended up cutting the neck with an exact knife. Took me about 3 mins and the neck was gone. Hes now on a Kaustic and looks far better in my eyes. :)

Personally I like the BR sculpt for this set, but did not like the neck as you can always see the adapter. I ended up cutting the neck with an exact knife. Took me about 3 mins and the neck was gone. Hes now on a Kaustic and looks far better in my eyes. :)

See that scares the crap out of me to try cutting the neck off. Do you have any close up pics of yours you wouldn't mind sharing?

With the neck and adapter gone, how do you get it to stay on the body?

Sorry for the questions, but I'm new to the hobby and custom bashing.

i sent mine to someone who knows better how to do it. i think a lot of people cut under the jaw line, careful to not remove the under part which connects the jaw to the neck, and then up a little and through to the hairline (if the hair is sculpted).
as for then connecting the head to a body, i think the move is to use a dremel to drill the appropriate size hole into the head.. but you might want to scan around, i think there have been tutorials posted on here. i wouldnt take my word for it

See that scares the crap out of me to try cutting the neck off. Do you have any close up pics of yours you wouldn't mind sharing?

With the neck and adapter gone, how do you get it to stay on the body?

Sorry for the questions, but I'm new to the hobby and custom bashing.

:wave

6 pages back. Just look through the last 30-50 pages and you will find more pics of other people cutting their necks off.:duff

If you want me to do it, just send it my way. No big deal.:)

No, it will just sit there losely.

Heres mine with the body upgrade. Pretty happy. Will have to add the silencer and thats it. :)

c95daf13.jpg

e390101d.jpg

d67a76a3.jpg

I really love the BR head + wig for this setup.

I can raise it and move it everywhere I want and it will stay in place. It is not that lose. The nly thing you cannot do is lifting the figure by the head. If you really want to, you can always add a plug from another head and you are done, but it is really ot neccessary. Just go for it. :)

Back