Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You were a schemer...you had plans...and look where that got ya."

IMGA00022.jpg

IMGA00012.jpg

IMGA00052.jpg

IMGA00042.jpg

Nice pics Cp...

As promised, here are a couple shots of mine on new HT body. The hands match now. It is as far as I can take it before sending off to Les for eye repaint, wig tweaks, etc. The Eyes will make a huge difference as well as the Wig stuff but I gotta tell you, it looks pretty cool in hand already, these pics don't do it justice.

anjo.jpg

anua-1.jpg

anura.jpg

And here it is with the Wig wetted down. THIS is as close as I can get him to look before turning it into overdrive with Les. :blackbat

a1nurse.jpg

anrse.jpg

.. before I send it off to Les.

I like this one the best because you can see the potential with Wig styling. Here I just wetted down the sides and bangs.

Cant say i'm a fan of that look. Its not bad, but....something is off IMO. I like him better without the wig, so maybe i'm biased.

Hey man looks really good so far!

Thanks Bro. The wig is not for everyone, but it is for me. Looks very cool on the shelf -- and you can always remove the wig, swap heads, etc so this custom has 3 display options.

Nurse with Wig ( hospital)
Nurse without Wig w/ Br Mask head ( Hospital)
Nurse without Wig w/ V1 Head ) Hospital and street detonator

I think once Les repaints the eyes and tweaks the Wig, it'll kick ass. Certainly a Custom worth the effort and cost IMO. :D

pjam. this custom is killer! i dont care what anyone says. just as is, its great. ill be doing the same !

Thanks, Man! :D It really does look pretty cool on the shelf, believe me, even before it's completed...

It's all boxed up now, ready to ship to Les. Can't wait to see what he does with this...

Got mine today! Awesome kit, but I bought the wrong pegs for the hands. :(

Does anybody know where I can get the right pegs? I am thinking about buying a complete new Truetype body but does it have the right pegs? Pics will be posted tomorrow. :)

Got mine today! Awesome kit, but I bought the wrong pegs for the hands. :(

Does anybody know where I can get the right pegs? I am thinking about buying a complete new Truetype body but does it have the right pegs? Pics will be posted tomorrow. :)

Yes the True Type figure has the correct pegs. If you buy the Hot Toys True Type body, be sure to get the Asian version. It has the best color match to the Nurse Joker. I found the best place to get the True Type figure is Toy Tokyo (www.toytokyo.com) This figue is getting hard to find at a good price.

pjam, how did you get in touch with Les?
i've been trying to contact him

well..here we go.. I got a body with pegs and put him together today. looks alright and I'm happy with the results. a good use for the V1 head. not really anything I can do about the neck joint showing. gonna get a shelf together soon for all my TDK figures I've got so far. BRJ tomorrow and then the long wait for two face, Bat pod and Tumbler.

001-2.jpg

002-4.jpg

Looks frikkin' cool MT! :D The VI head definitely lends itself to the figure in both the hospital Dent scene and the street det scene.

Now, remember to add your DENT sticker to the outfit.

Last edited:
thank you Sir.. this nurse outfit is great. I'm sooo glad that guy made it. don't know how we would of done it otherwise..:D

Did you iron down the collar/lapel area? The fold looks really crisp there. Mine came kinda loosey goosey....

Back