Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, i have the br body, and the nurse hands are the exact same color as the body is.

You are correct, Sir! They are lighter. I got it mixed up because I bought a darker body and forgot they were lighter as you can see here...

DSC00259-1.jpg

But the hands may still be a tough fit, best to try to dremel out the socket as best you can, and if you can get them to fit, decide then if you want to keep them or get replacements. :D

So...did this take a while to reach you? Because I dont know if the guy ripped me off.

They were shipped from Asia. I'd give it a while longer with Holidays and all. The Seller had a 100% Pos Feedback last I looked. Best to follow up on that email if you don't hear back soon.

Dec. 17, 2008

Huh....I thought it was before that. Then I guess its all good. They just took the figure off the site, but we delt with it....so I dont know.

uhhh...i can't actually assemble the entire figure.

he has no foot or hand pegs, and my batman pegs are way to big for the shoes and hands that came with the nurse kit...damn!

now i have a fully dressed joker, with a head and body, but he has no hands or feet...this sucks.

does anyone know where i could get some wrist and foot joints for the br joker?

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I might be wrong , but I think you could use crumpled up foil wrap to give a temporary working fix. :huh

As promised, once I get my BR Joker body in (any day now) I'll post my final Before Pic of the fig posed. His skin tone will be uniform, and I also made a few more tweaks to the wig.

Just so y'all know, I'll be sending the head off to Figuremaster Les to complete this. I want the eyes repainted and the Wig trimmed and styled a bit and whatever genius Les comes up with. I figure who better than Les, right?

So, hopefully final pics will be posted before Harvey comes in. :blackbat

Last edited:
I'm still working on getting a body...I keep losing those dang ebay auctions!

i never do auctions. i only use the buy-now, it's so much easier.

i'm taking some pics that i might post later. i love the figure, with or without hands.

that's exactly what i bought, but the hands and shoes won't go on.

how are you planning on getting the hands and shoes on, 'cause i have no clue how?

that's exactly what i bought, but the hands and shoes won't go on.

how are you planning on getting the hands and shoes on, 'cause i have no clue how?

With wrist and leg pegs they work fine... you need those of course. It's the exact same body mine is on now except it is a lighter color.

With wrist and leg pegs they work fine... you need those of course. It's the exact same body mine is on now except it is a lighter color.

Yeah, I need some pegs too. The bodies I tried bidding on had the neck and pegs included. Tough to snag though.

Back