Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, with the possible 3rd Joker now, I'm a little hesitant on starting the Nurse Joker custom. Hot Toy's hints usually aren't long term so if something doesn't pop up within a month or so I'll finally cave and go ahead with it.

what is the best was to remove the BR joker head from his body,hair dryer?

violence :lol

Seriously: I always push his head back. Do it slowly and he will pop out. Usually the first time the inner ring of the stay on the neckconnector. remove it with a small knife or sth simillar. Afterwards readjust it to the head with some superglue... et viola ;)

I saw this in ebay................omg, I just buy one set not include wig.....

Just got this in an email from the seller who was selling the Nurse Kits:
download

They're making wigs now, $5 and $3 shipping to the US. I might have to purchase one, but that would also require me to pick up an extra BR head.

That rubber wig does look good, best I've seen so far. Just needs a repaint because it's way too glossy so it DOES look like a pile of fresh poop. lol. But with a flat paint job it would look nice imo. Better than the real hair wigs I've been seeing.

I just bought a kit for a nurse Joker and saw that the place I bought it from now offers a wig, after getting mad, I realized I would never pose him with it on, it would be from when he was standing outside the Hospital, so I'll pass and if Hot Toys makes another one, I'd probably buy that one anyway. But a cool custom in the mean time is fine with me.

and I disagree with that. lol. We'll see what Les does to it.. but in general those wigs are too big and end up looking like afro's.

and I disagree with that. lol. We'll see what Les does to it.. but in general those wigs are too big and end up looking like afro's.

And I disagree with that. :lol

In hand, done correctly, it is a better representation than any sculpted wig. You can't judge a figure by pictures alone. You have to see it in hand. I have only taken my custom so far and it already looks pretty good in hand. Les will take it to the next level.

And.. well you know. :lol

You can't judge a figure, or ANYTHING for that matter by A single picture.. because everyone and everything is capable of not looking good in A photo. But if something looks bad and/or the same in MULTIPLE pictures.. that's how it looks. That's not a "bad photo(s)" that's just a "bad" subject.

And.. well you know. :lol

You can't judge a figure, or ANYTHING for that matter by A single picture.. because everyone and everything is capable of not looking good in A photo. But if something looks bad and/or the same in MULTIPLE pictures.. that's how it looks. That's not a "bad photo(s)" that's just a "bad" subject.

Lenses distort the image. Everytime I took a Pic, it never looked like a proper representation of what I saw in hand. Only one pic I took looked accurate, and that was this overhead shot.

anjo.jpg

This wig has thickness in the sides and in back which need to be thinned out and the wig needs to be trimmed and styled to match ref pics.

So NO. I completely disagree with you on this. If you were here and saw it, you might change your mind, otherwise, you can't effectively judge it. :D

So there. :lol

Last edited:
Back