Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well see, some of us are talented....and some are not. 5% of the people here will get it to work. And the other 95% wont. Its very hard to do, and I dont think I have the patience for it.

I'll prove all the naysayers and whiners wrong, as usual... :lol

1) First of all that wig job looks like someone cut the bangs straight and just left it loose on the head.. mine already blows it away and i'm not even done with it yet.

2) All you need is double sided tape to hold the wig tighter to the head.

3) For the exposed joint whiners... Get arm and leg sleeves from Sov Studios if it bothers you that much. Boom. Solved.

I don't think you guys should judge the potential of this until you see at least one good custom. Then you can nitpick and whine away.

Where do you get these arm and leg sleeves from Sov Studios? Do you have a link? I'm going to build me a Nurse Joker and think it would look better if the joints were hidden a little. Thanks for the help.

Where do you get these arm and leg sleeves from Sov Studios? Do you have a link? I'm going to build me a Nurse Joker and think it would look better if the joints were hidden a little. Thanks for the help.

Go to the customs section. He has an extra thread for them over there. :)

But do not look at the other threads, otherwise you will spend hundreds of $... :lol

Ok, ladies! Who is going to order wigs with me?

:rotfl

I know. Been there. :D

I will use double sided tape on mine to do a little test and will try to snap a few pics before sending the head off to Les for eye repaint.

Grandpa... and everyone else. Remember this HT BR head needs to go on a lighter HT body so your neck, chest, etc. will match color. I picked up a BR body on ebay for $23 shipped.

i'm thinking about it, but i'm not sure yet.

don't get one until pjam shows us what his looks like.

I'm waiting for my HT BR body to come in, then I'll swap bodies and snap a few shots before sending it off to Les. The last Wig pics I posted are pretty much what he'll look like though, although I expect the double sided tape to hold the wig tighter to his head. :D

I'm down for a wig, mind you I'm in Canada!

I guess we will get them cheaper if we find an American who could order them for us... I would take two so we would already have enough for an order but shipping them from US to Germany and than sending the other one to Canada would be more than stupid... :monkey1

Any American here that can order wigs for us?:naughty

I guess we will get them cheaper if we find an American who could order them for us... I would take two so we would already have enough for an order but shipping them from US to Germany and than sending the other one to Canada would be more than stupid... :monkey1

Any American here that can order wigs for us?:naughty

Cool, I'm up for suggestions.

i got the head and the body today, i might take some pics later.
it is really cool with the costume on.

the only problem is that the br nude figure i bought, has no hand or foot pegs, sooo...yeah.

uhhh...i can't actually assemble the entire figure.

he has no foot or hand pegs, and my batman pegs are way to big for the shoes and hands that came with the nurse kit...damn!

now i have a fully dressed joker, with a head and body, but he has no hands or feet...this sucks.

does anyone know where i could get some wrist and foot joints for the br joker?

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

uhhh...i can't actually assemble the entire figure.

he has no foot or hand pegs, and my batman pegs are way to big for the shoes and hands that came with the nurse kit...damn!

now i have a fully dressed joker, with a head and body, but he has no hands or feet...this sucks.

does anyone know where i could get some wrist and foot joints for the br joker?

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Damn, you're so close!

Look on ebay. Hot Toys hand/ feet pegs

Here are some feet pegs...

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-S...ptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

You can prolly borrow standard wrist pegs from another fig you have until you find some replacements...

i tried to borrow wrist pegs from batman, which at this point is the only other ht figure i have, and they don't fit into the socket in the nurse hands.

Ok so....I ordered from the dude that makes these Nurses...and I still havent gotten it yet....I ordered a while ago....but I sent him an email just incase. Anyone have this issue?

i tried to borrow wrist pegs from batman, which at this point is the only other ht figure i have, and they don't fit into the socket in the nurse hands.

Okay, listen up..

The Nurse hands have very small (atypical) sockets. The guy who made the hand mold did not do them all that well. There is excess mold in there clogging it up. I used a skewer to dremel out the excess mold around the holes to get my wrist pegs to to work and they were still a very tight fit. You don't have to use these hands and in fact, they are (too dark) color for the correct BR Joker Body. That body is lighter. So , maybe get an extra set of hands.

I recommend getting a BR body to match the BR neck and then get hands to match. Or I guess you could paint the Nurse hands to match that body if you get them to fit.

The Nurse shoes (at least mine) also have odd shaped holes for the ball joint leg pegs (again not great molding there) but they will work with standard pegs. Best to use a hairblower to heat up the shoes and nestle the ball pegs into them.

Back