Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All finished!!!!

Breakdown...........

ACI Christain Painted Muscle Body
HeadPlay 3.0 Nurse Joker Set
BankRobber Joker Head , neck cut off and repainted

nursejokercomplete015.jpg

nursejokercomplete016.jpg

nursejokercomplete010.jpg

nursejokercomplete009.jpg

nursejokercomplete014.jpg

nursejokercomplete007.jpg

nursejokercomplete008.jpg

nursejokercomplete002.jpg

nursejokercomplete006.jpg

nursejokercomplete003.jpg

That came out sick:clap:clap:clap

Now I might have to make one of those myself:panic:

I will have all my parts to put together my bank robber joker tommorrow, looking forward to it:)

That came out sick:clap:clap:clap

Now I might have to make one of those myself:panic:

I will have all my parts to put together my bank robber joker tommorrow, looking forward to it:)

Thanks brother , hell jeah man make one . This is my Version 2.0 , i hdone last year but sold it :(

awesome can't wait :panic:

"You know what I am?....I'm a dog chasing cars.....I wouldn't know what to do with one if I...caught it....you know, I just...do things"

Great paint work on the sculpt Ecko.

3.0 FTW

Customizing master.

Well KingGrayskull's PM box is full and he hasn't been on the board since November 2012 so does anybody have suggestions for what to use for full-length socks for my Nurse Joker custom?

I already have the old Toysmon set. Don't want to pay for a full set just for socks.

I asked Toy Anxiety and they said they will not be parting anymore out and Blackops doesn't have any loose parted out.

Great to see people talking about me and wondering what happened to me even after months. Really brought a tear to my eye.

Dont go for the Toysmon socks. I have them here. They suck. They are too wide and not accurate at all. Its not because I want to sell my socks. You should rather use a good pair of black socks if you dont want to wait for my 2nd run. :)

Great to see people talking about me and wondering what happened to me even after months. Really brought a tear to my eye.

Dont go for the Toysmon socks. I have them here. They suck. They are too wide and not accurate at all. Its not because I want to sell my socks. You should rather use a good pair of black socks if you dont want to wait for my 2nd run. :)

Cool you are back. Tried to PM you but your box was full. I'd definitely like to get in on your second run. Thanks.

Back