Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Toysmon set but the front collar stays open too much exposing too much of his chest. Any recommendations on how to close it a little.
:lecture
I used a small pot of boiling water and a spoon, when you futz and fold it were you want it just put the spoon in the boiling water to get hot and then use it like a iron and press the edges. Then find something heavy and flat to put on top of the coller and let it dry. :wave

I may be selling my Nurse Joker

HT Perseus body
Toysmon Joker outfit with accurate painted wig
Clogs
KingGraySkull Socks
BR Slicked back Joker head with neck cut off
DX Cop Joker head painted with neck cut off
Joker Stand

Grail figure

I may be selling my Nurse Joker

HT Perseus body
Toysmon Joker outfit with accurate painted wig
Clogs
KingGraySkull Socks
BR Slicked back Joker head with neck cut off
DX Cop Joker head painted with neck cut off
Joker Stand

Grail figure

Do you have a pic? I might be interested. Please pm me....

Look what I just found:

$%28KGrHqFHJCEFBkWMgkZRBQigtPBCrQ~~60_12.JPG

Image source: https://www.ebay.com/itm/160924530210

:lol

Last edited:
How are you guys getting the BR head on the perseus body? Mine arrived from eBay today but I'm not seeing how to properly do this without modding.....

I'm thinking of molding the BR joker head and making a copy, cutting the neck off and then making another mold and casting it again. I don't want to ruin my Joker head so I think this would be the best option.

Just have to paint it myself.

Here's my Toysmon version 2. I hate how the neck looks so I'd like to mold and cast a BR joker head (or maybe the DX01 or DX11) head to put on the Kaustic Plastic realistic muscle body.

9E970C5F-9150-42A7-B890-D812B57B1E3D-4971-000005C4DED2AF30.jpg

272B764F-9FB4-4869-87F3-9092F5975987-4971-000005C4E2A4EB8F.jpg

E4CB6096-0C63-4213-837F-9383AED34974-4971-000005C4E6BF192A.jpg

Looks awesome man .:clap
I will pick up that set sometime in the future .
I sold my Nurse Joker a month ago , i needed the cash :slap
. There's a void in my Joker collection now :gah::mad::(

Looks awesome man .:clap
I will pick up that set sometime in the future .
I sold my Nurse Joker a month ago , i needed the cash :slap
. There's a void in my Joker collection now :gah::mad::(

Been there my man!

The nice thing is that the 2.0 has come out so prices are pretty low at the moment:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-CUSTOM...3662?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d0754dc0e

This one comes with a knock off tru-type. Pretty good deal:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joker-Nurs...0299?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item27cd7dd4cb

I placed an order yesterday for the Wig new version on the Toysmon website only to be refunded today stating "this new version has sold out" even though they have not indicated that on the website....

Anywhere else to buy other than hunting on Ebay? Anyone know?

I placed an order yesterday for the Wig new version on the Toysmon website only to be refunded today stating "this new version has sold out" even though they have not indicated that on the website....

Anywhere else to buy other than hunting on Ebay? Anyone know?

I remember reading on this thread that he wasn't selling on his site, only eBay. Just do a search for him as a seller. He was selling regular and wig versions. I bought a regular version around October from him off eBay.

Back