Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, will the Joker 2.0 laughing head fit this body? Do I need to modify the neck adapter?

$T2eC16N,!zQE9s3srYw1BRfusle3YQ~~60_12.JPG

No the laughing sculpt has a sculpted neck. You'd have to seriously modify it by cutting down the neck. It can be done but you do so at your own risk.

No the laughing sculpt has a sculpted neck. You'd have to seriously modify it by cutting down the neck. It can be done but you do so at your own risk.

What body should I use for the Joker 2.0 Laughing head without any modifications to the neck?

I am thinking to do either the Nurse joker or the convicted joker with the Amus convict outfit, so a body without the expose joint will be perfect.

Thanks!

You're looking for a neckless body, that has the peg down inside the torso, like this:

$(KGrHqF,!mEFGL9VlVYRBRl5qwb6OQ~~60_12.JPG

(That is Coulson's body, but you can easily find something cheaper if you want)

Ah, ok. Well I am new to this myself so I'll leave that one to the experts. But I don't think I've ever seen a body with that configuration now that I think of it.

I don't know what is involved with removing the neck from a figure, it doesn't sound like fun to me.

Thanks, but I cant really find a body with the peg down inside the torso and also have unexposed joints....

That's because I don't think they make any like that. Mostly all un-exposed joint bodies are muscular ones with the neck (BL, TTM-19, ACI Christian, etc.).

I know they make necked bodies but with exposed joints for figures that require long sleeves but an open shirt but I have never seen it the other way around.

I just bought this body for Nurse Joker. Anyone think it will be okay with the 2.0 head? Shoulders okay?

Those are some weird shoulders. I have never seen a body like that. I guess it's a trial and error thing. Once you get it in the nurse set you will really see how it looks.

Those are some weird shoulders. I have never seen a body like that. I guess it's a trial and error thing. Once you get it in the nurse set you will really see how it looks.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't seen one like that either, but it thin enough, and it was a cheap price, so I figured why not. But I figured I'd ask opinions on it anyway since it's going to be a while until I get it(coming from Hong Kong).

Thanks for the reply. I haven't seen one like that either, but it thin enough, and it was a cheap price, so I figured why not. But I figured I'd ask opinions on it anyway since it's going to be a while until I get it(coming from Hong Kong).

Yeah. The nurse outfit is really loose so you shouldn't have a problem with the shoulder seams showing.

Are you doing the wigged version?

Yeah. The nurse outfit is really loose so you shouldn't have a problem with the shoulder seams showing.

Are you doing the wigged version?

Not sure yet. I haven't bought the outfit yet, but I think I just might buy it with the wig to have it in case I want to change the figure up every now and then. The problem with that is that I think the Bank Robber Joker head isn't going to work on that body since the it doesn't have the neck(the body is neckless). What do you think?

Not sure yet. I haven't bought the outfit yet, but I think I just might buy it with the wig to have it in case I want to change the figure up every now and then. The problem with that is that I think the Bank Robber Joker head isn't going to work on that body since the it doesn't have the neck(the body is neckless). What do you think?

The BRJ head will work. That body pic you posted is neckless and the BRJ sculpt has a neck so it's perfect.

You should look into getting a real hair wig. I haven't seen too many Nurse Jokers with them.

The BRJ head will work. That body pic you posted is neckless and the BRJ sculpt has a neck so it's perfect.

You should look into getting a real hair wig. I haven't seen too many Nurse Jokers with them.

I thought the Bank Robber Joker had the short neck that would look bad on a neckless body like this?

The only ones I've seen with real hair are custom heads with real hair in them, and those were just on the Joker heads, not the Nurse Joker wig type hair. Are you referring to one of those or has someone made a real hair wig separate from the head?

I thought the Bank Robber Joker had the short neck that would look bad on a neckless body like this?

The only ones I've seen with real hair are custom heads with real hair in them, and those were just on the Joker heads, not the Nurse Joker wig type hair. Are you referring to one of those or has someone made a real hair wig separate from the head?

Not that short IMO. I think you will be fine since it looks like there is not dip in the chest and it goes right to the top of the neck line.

I remember seeing one on a BRJ slicked head version but he must've had a wig on it and either shaved the original hair off or left it.

I looked around for a real hair wig for a Nurse Joker awhile back and couldn't find any. I found people selling the head with sculpted/painted red hair, but nothing with real hair. Is there someone making that?

Just cut the neck off of the sculpt you want to use and get a seamless body. It's pretty easy to do. Just go slow. It's PVC so it's not to difficult to cut. Trust me it will look so much better.

Back