NTT Bruce Maquette by Mike Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im pretty sure theres still some available, im nearing the front of the queue with the new WW base. cannot wait!!

There is still some avialable but not even close to the price it could have been at if you were on the list before it went public. It's just out of my range now.

Congrats! That is, hands down, the best Bruce out there. Watch out for them sharp teeth!

And thats the cheap one...

Personally, I think it looks awesome. Much better than SS will ever be able to accomplish and worth the $750 price tag.

Chris

Of course will be better,this (ONE) person doesn't make hundred of other licenses and isn't Made in China.
So if you sitting in your garage with all the time in the world to make them ( Hand made ) the results will be much better.:dunno

They could at least weather the wood support,looks too clean.

The stands do have excellent weathering just like the photos I have seen of the real Jaws shark crates.
The decks were dirty and weathered, the uprights much cleaner. He did it right, like the pictures.
There are even 8th scale piles of sawdust in the corners...
People are actualy learning from these NTT displays exactly what Bruce was really like man, like a museum display.

Looks good,but not $750.00 good.

This coming from a guy who buys recasts. :rotfl:rotfl:pow
I'm glad I never valued your opinion or I might not have bought THE best Bruce maquette ever made.

Last edited:
Everything about this thing screams awesomeness! He's BIG! about 3ft long, the skin is rough like a sharks skin. The teeth are sharp as hell and the base makes it look like a miniature setting of the dry dock when they would hoist Bruce up and do repairs in between shots. It has little spare teeth, the bucket full of repair tools and my favorites are the mini blueprints and continuity book. Oh and the barrels are a perfect touch to the whole display!
DSC00734.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm...that would be the obvious thing to do but, I am going to make a glass cover for him. I really like him on top of my case and the case has the stupid wood beams in the center.
Besides, if I stick him inside he will just barely fit. In the pic it looks much smaller than the case but, he's on an angle which makes him look shorter.

My NTT arrived this week and I could not be happier.

I didn't ask Mike to try anything specific... I wanted him to try new things and to create the best Bruce possible. I got a nice average of 3rd act detail and love how he came out.

Everyone I've seen posted on the boards looks amazing. Thought I'd share pics of mine with some different types of lighting.

First photo -- right out of the box!

P1050765.jpg

P1050851.jpg

P1050850.jpg

P1050849.jpg

P1050782.jpg

P1050778.jpg

As a lifelong JAWS fan, this piece really is a dream come true. Collectibles come and go but this is a piece I will never part with.

Looks awesome, but I see that the pectoral fins dont sit flush with the body of the shark. Their is an obvious gap around the entire fin, is that just because its not sitting in their tight or it just doesnt fit?

Chris

Back