NTT Bruce Maquette by Mike Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't be that fast as Mike is the only one who's making the maquette. AFAIK, few more is on the working table and should be completed and ready to ship soon.

i imagine it takes quite a while from ordering to actually recieving this. Looks like it will be well worth the wait tho

Mine came yesterday and it is the coolest thing I have ever owned:)

CIMG1416.jpg

CIMG1414.jpg

CIMG1428.jpg

CIMG1433.jpg

CIMG1430.jpg

CIMG1434.jpg

CIMG1449.jpg

CIMG1463.jpg

CIMG1468.jpg

Looks awesome man...cant wait to get mine now. Are you going to put it in a display case or just leave it out in the open?

Chris

You know I had sighned up to get one of these but never heard anything. I PM the guy at Operation Orca and he said I was on the list but that was at the start of the year and I never heard a thing since.

:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
Size comparison. Let me know if I'm wrong on the scale of the dio. Thanks.

1/8 Diorama
bfd7782f.jpg

1/6 statue
aa92d5f6.jpg

1/4 statue
7e4afea5.jpg

Unknown scale
27efa19b.jpg

The scale looks to be off a bit. This thing needs to be able to chop you in half, smaller figures are needed especially when you compare the size of the yellow barrels. But the 1/8 figure that Vader is choking is pretty close.
jaws-eating-quint_01-11.jpg

Woo Hoo! I emailed and asked if I was still somehow on the list and I was. I just put down half and will pay off the rest this week. I can't wait. Had to sell some stuff I really did not want to - PF Vader and JAWS maquette but I had to own this.

Nice thing though is that the girl down the street from me is a good friend of mine and is a huge JAWS fan also. She bought my SS JAWS. So I will still still be able to see him from time to time. SS JAWS is a great statue. But I just did not have the room.

Hope thx127 is not offended by the fact that I am going to use his Bruce as a reference for the maker. It's about how I want mine.

Can't wait but i know I will have to.

Man, that paintjob must have taken days, its so realistic. I love that one with the harpoon!

Someone sell me theres. :(

I was fortunate enough to be one of the originals on the private preorder and still kick myself everyday for forgeting all about it and missing out. I was number 5 on the list and now I'm number zero. :(

Back