Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always liked the individual suits. It highlights each character's individual personality and insight into his/her personality. Count me in for individual suits.

After seeing the film today I'd really like them all. My priorities at the moment are Star-Lord (already pre-ordered) and the Rocket/Groot two pack. I really wound up liking Drax though and Gamora is pretty cool too. I'll have to see what they cost before making a decision. Rocket and Groot will be ordered at some point but I'll wait for a bit. The only thing is I hate paying the nonrefundable deposit so early when they aren't slated for release until next March.

I've always liked the individual suits. It highlights each character's individual personality and insight into his/her personality. Count me in for individual suits.

While they are pretty great, some of the other outfits look great too, for example Rockets maroon and blue outfits, or Gamoras final outfit and Starlords short jacket look

One Sixth Bruce is the best place in the UK imo.

Seeing this again tonight, still just want a Thanos figure tho..

I agree....

...how many times now :lol

Will be my 4th, going again Friday with the Girlfriend and will probably see it a couple more time after that :lol I saw the Avengers 4 times, never usually go more than twice for a film but this is special to me, Marvel Cosmic is my jam.

Atfer watching the film I will get Star-Lord, Rocket and Groot. Im not sure about Drax and Gamora.

Back