Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy all 5 members right now if they were available. I think its because I just watched the movie last night and I'm super excited about it since I enjoyed it so much. But I'm afraid the excitement and "want" for these figures will die down quite a bit after while. I'll see how I feel about them once the first one is released.

Come to think of it, If I decide to get into this license I'll end up buying all 5 since they look best together, which is going to be very expensive (~$1000).

Deciding how I'm going to spend next years toys budget...

HT Starlord
HT Groot
HT Rocket
HT Gamora
HT Drax

OR

HT Power Loader w/ Ripley
SS Kerrigan Statue
SS Godzilla 2014 Cinemaquette

Buying all of 5 of them without a doubt...hoping that they make a Ronan and Nebula as well, but I am not holding my breath on them. If you haven't seen the movie yet, go see it!

I'd buy all 5 members right now if they were available. I think its because I just watched the movie last night and I'm super excited about it since I enjoyed it so much. But I'm afraid the excitement and "want" for these figures will die down quite a bit after while. I'll see how I feel about them once the first one is released.

Come to think of it, If I decide to get into this license I'll end up buying all 5 since they look best together, which is going to be very expensive (~$1000).

Deciding how I'm going to spend next years toys budget...

HT Starlord
HT Groot
HT Rocket
HT Gamora
HT Drax

OR

HT Power Loader w/ Ripley
SS Kerrigan Statue
SS Godzilla 2014 Cinemaquette

Personally I'd get the guardians but thats just me. I had to do the same thing you are right now. I canceled am couple things in favor of these. It was hard because I really wanted the ones I had on order but I loved the movie and I can't wait to have these. You could always wait for the second GotG movie. Depends on if you prefer these outfits or not.

Saw it again last night. Really hope they make Ronan.

The Collector would be cool too, maybe include one of the display cases. The one with what looks like a cocoon would work. I guess Cosmo or Howard too.

vara2e9a.jpg

TWS :rock

thing is a LOT of that comes down to name recognition, Cap was in Avengers which brought a lot of that opening, but the next Guardians movie will have a big opening :lecture

I went in liking/wanting rocket & groot only, but left liking StarLord more... So just him from HT.

I went in trying my hardest NOT to want the figures, not even Star Lord and Gamora, which were the two I was most tempted by.

I walked out wanting them all. :slap

Back