Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sure this conversation has been spread throughout 5-6 different threads, so wanted to condense it to one place.

If you've seen the movie, NOW which Hot Toy figures do you want?

I'd like to get all 5, but to save space and $ I think I'm aiming for Star-Lord, Rocket and Groot.

Would LOVE a Ronan if they make him.

Haven't seen it yet but Star-Lord, Rocket, and Groot seem to be the must haves. Star-Lord is already pre-ordered for me. I'm undecided on Gamora and Drax, there's a lot of other stuff coming out that I want a bit more so they might not make the cut for me.

all 5 members! i actually liked drax better then i thought. i would also buy nebula and ronan.

I'm in for them all. It was love at first sight for this movie. Can't wait to get my hands on these!

Going for the whole team unless they don't tweak drax. Haven't seen the movie but in easy to please. Lmao.

The plan was originally Star-Lord, Rocket and Groot but the funds and space don't permit it so, despite how cool RR and Groot look, I've gone for Quill and Quill only.

Movie was so good and the wife enjoyed it enough I'm going to swing for all 5. I really don't like the current Drax figure and hope he sees a large improvement though...

Sorry no Thanos figure due to a lack of screen time. And he's not an Iron Man suit.

Fit him into an iron monger suit and add a couple of multicolored rhinestones.

I'm in for any and all characters they want to make, especially Ronan. I really hope that they work on the Drax figure, though.

This is exactly the question I am asking myself this morning! I can't afford all 5...if I had to get one, it would be Starlord. But for some reason, it really feels like you need to get all of them or none of them, unlike Avengers.

Time to sell one and a half kidneys.

I'll go for the whole team...but man they had a ton of costume changes. WTF :horror

HT was talking about a 5 figure box set, too. I'm thinking the box set will come with the prison outfits and the maroon outfits. Hopefully the movie is really popular and we get the bad guys, too. I want Ronan and Nebula!

I would want all the figures but no team outfits and Drax looking off means I'll pass. I'd also like a Ronan figure but most of all I want a Thanos figure, don't care he didn't get much screen time I still need that figure and throne.

I would really like to see the outfits from the last scene though I imagine we'll only be getting the 'first' outfits followed by the Ravagers' uniforms in a 5-figure boxset.

I would much rather have the shorter jacket on Starlord than the one we're getting as he was hardly in it. Did anyone notice which jacket he had on during the last scene?

Back