Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vara2e9a.jpg

at first I thought you made this yourself... this is pretty cool... But if it's 1/6th scale, wouldn't that make it about as big as Rockets forearm?

I just saw the movie a second time yesterday. After the first time my answer was probably none, but the second time the movie grew on me big time. I'll probably go with Star Lord, Rocket and Groot. If I go that far I'll probably cave for the rest of the team.

Kinda sucks seeing the potted Groot for people who haven't seen the movie yet. A bunch of people I saw the movie with had no idea that Groot could even regrow himself if he ever "died" or lost limbs.

Kinda sucks seeing the potted Groot for people who haven't seen the movie yet. A bunch of people I saw the movie with had no idea that Groot could even regrow himself if he ever "died" or lost limbs.

It wasn't really a secret, he does in the comics... this is from the marvel universe line, it's pretty small. Marvel+Universe+Guardians+of+the+Galaxy+067+(664x1024).jpg

Kinda sucks seeing the potted Groot for people who haven't seen the movie yet. A bunch of people I saw the movie with had no idea that Groot **spoiler**

Technically you just spoiled the relevance of little Groot, not the figure. For all anyone knew who hadn't seen the movie it might have been a flashback to when he was a baby or something....

I seriously doubt seeing Groot in a pot would automatically make people think he died then was put in a pot to regrow. If anything people just might think it was a scene on how he and rocket came to be or his history or something. Just cuz we (the people who have seen it) know what it is and why he is dancing in a pot, doesn't mean others will jump to that conclusion. And they waited a week so I think it's fair to say that anyone who was dying to see it or went through the trouble of avoiding spoilers has probably seen it by now.

Technically you just spoiled the relevance of little Groot, not the figure. For all anyone knew who hadn't seen the movie it might have been a flashback to when he was a baby or something....

This is exactly my point! But given the name of this thread, anyone going through here should expect to see spoilers.

Finally saw this tonight and it just solidified my decision to get the entire team. I've been a fan of the comic versions of these characters for a long time and the movie versions didn't disappoint. I can't wait to have them all set up on one of my shelves.

Back