Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On second thought....I'm probably gonna have to sell some **** to get the Groot and Rocket HT set. The Hasbro stuff is ****ing dreadful.

$25 for that pile of crap tiny Milano. Wow.

I'm thinking about getting an Iron Man to complement my Guardians collection. Perhaps Starboost. Any suggestions?

Interesting, may I ask why you want to have an iron man displayed with this line?

I've seen a lot of cross-over of Guardians and Iron man and it kind of just fits for me :)

*Edit* I'm not saying it will be displayed within the group, just on the next shelf down. Dunno. I'm just looking for an excuse to get an Iron Man I suppose :rotfl

I've seen a lot of cross-over of Guardians and Iron man and it kind of just fits for me :)

*Edit* I'm not saying it will be displayed within the group, just on the next shelf down. Dunno. I'm just looking for an excuse to get an Iron Man I suppose :rotfl

Hmm very cool!!! Well then yeah I'd say star boost cuz that is a space suit so its seems like it'd fit pretty well

Hmm very cool!!! Well then yeah I'd say star boost cuz that is a space suit so its seems like it'd fit pretty well

I'd hazard a guess that Iron man will be the first Avenger to meet up with the Guardians later in the MCU and I'd love to see the Starboost Armor make a come back for that. We haven't seen enough Starboost!

I'd hazard a guess that Iron man will be the first Avenger to meet up with the Guardians later in the MCU and I'd love to see the Starboost Armor make a come back for that. We haven't seen enough Starboost!

Yeah like an updated version of it. Very cool idea. Be interesting to see how they work the guardians into the avengers

Yeah like an updated version of it. Very cool idea. Be interesting to see how they work the guardians into the avengers

Indeed and I can't wait to see it and see how the different personalities interact.

Also my opinion has changed, I'm buying the whole line, damn that movie was good.

:hi5: I actually want to go see it again. That never happens. I've been listening to the soundtrack for four days straight now. I think I'm obsessed.

Not getting anyone (as I'm prepping for any Ultron merchandise next year as I love the character) but props to those who are getting anyone from this film. Really enjoyed it and absolutely one of the best MCU films to date (really close to IM1 for me), and it'd be great to see these characters in people's collections. :clap

My_GOTG_Lineup_53e3b724056a1.gif

giphy.gif

Dragon models is doing 1/9 figures of these...they don't look so bad

Back